PDA

View Full Version : You wanna know whats scary

mikemac2001
01-13-2010, 03:03 PM
I think i might like perry fewell over frazier. :nervous:

and please don't use him not playing young players as a reason why he was trying to win and i get that and i don't blame him. A couple game time calls i didn't like but some of them i did i felt like we took more chances with him then we had in past 2 years.

but atleast he showed emotion and the D was the only bright spot of this team.....

His D was solid and he didn't have talent that minnasota has...which is what scares me about frazier he has so much talent and they don't really dominate

Either Coach would need a good OC or it will be a failure.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-13-2010, 03:07 PM
:help!: :help!: :help!: :help!: :help!: :help!: :help!:

Novacane
01-13-2010, 03:08 PM
I like Perry over Frazier too. At the rate we're going Perry would probably say no thanks if offered the job.

Ingtar33
01-13-2010, 03:09 PM
I think i might like perry fewell over frazier. :nervous:

and please don't use him not playing young players as a reason why he was trying to win and i get that and i don't blame him. A couple game time calls i didn't like but some of them i did i felt like we took more chances with him then we had in past 2 years.

but atleast he showed emotion and the D was the only bright spot of this team.....

His D was solid and he didn't have talent that minnasota has...which is what scares me about frazier he has so much talent and they don't really dominate

Either Coach would need a good OC or it will be a failure.

I don't see whats so scary about that. I think he did more with less with our defense then Frazier did with his talent loaded unit. I think as far as DCs go Fewell is probably a better DC then Frazier. or at least he's at about the same level.

Either way, when you're talking about 2 mediocre-to-terrible choices for HC this is the conversation you have.

Demon
01-13-2010, 03:10 PM
You guys are crazy. Frazier has worked with Marvin Lewis, Tony Dungy and Mike Tomlin, so he must have learned something. Fewell, not so much. Frazier has SOME connections to like Saunders as OC, Fewell.... i'm not sure who he knows. I don't like Frazier either, but don't say he's worse then Fewell. That's madness!

Thief
01-13-2010, 03:11 PM
Frazier is reported to have much better coordinators lined up. This is a big advantage IMO.

psubills62
01-13-2010, 03:18 PM
Frazier is reported to have much better coordinators lined up. This is a big advantage IMO.

Interesting thought. Anyone heard what coordinators Fewell might use? I'd have to assume he wouldn't bring back Van Pelt and co.

mikemac2001
01-13-2010, 03:27 PM
You guys are crazy. Frazier has worked with Marvin Lewis, Tony Dungy and Mike Tomlin, so he must have learned something. Fewell, not so much. Frazier has SOME connections to like Saunders as OC, Fewell.... i'm not sure who he knows. I don't like Frazier either, but don't say he's worse then Fewell. That's madness!

Thats the problem he will probably build a better staff....but i like what perry fewell has done more....but staff matters more....except for 4th and 1

FlyingDutchman
01-13-2010, 03:36 PM
God we are a sorry ass franchise

DrGraves
01-13-2010, 03:37 PM
we might have to forfeit next season since we won't have a coach

SquishDaFish
01-13-2010, 03:51 PM
I kind of have that same feeling.