PDA

View Full Version : At this stage, I would rather have Fewell...

jamze132
01-13-2010, 06:34 PM
Rather have Fewell than any of the other coordinators that have interviewed or are sheduled to interview.

Hey, at least Fewell was one of the best coaches in the league when it came to time management... or so the stats say according to ESPN... :rofl:

Demon
01-13-2010, 06:52 PM
Frazier. I don't like him but atleast he has been around the league for a while and worked with some big guns, thus has contacts and will bring better assistants with him.

YardRat
01-13-2010, 06:56 PM
You just might get your wish.

Lone Stranger
01-13-2010, 06:59 PM
At the rate we are going you may very well be right. Think how happy Ralph will be. All the money he's going to save. I wonder where we're going to get the assistants from.

Nighthawk
01-13-2010, 07:03 PM
Hell no...I want nothing to do with Perry Fool!!!

DMBcrew36
01-13-2010, 07:03 PM
No matter who it is, it won't be anyone that any of us collectively want - by far. Russ Brandon is going to have to roll up his sleeves because his work is really cut out for him.

I'm normally offered free tickets to a game through work, once a season. Unless they offer a game where the opponent is someone I want to see, I'm going to turn down the tickets. I'm not going to waste my time and money.

jamze132
01-13-2010, 07:07 PM
Frazier. I don't like him but atleast he has been around the league for a while and worked with some big guns, thus has contacts and will bring better assistants with him.
I really do not want Frazier. I think he is too much of a nice guy. We need a doucher.

DMBcrew36
01-13-2010, 08:21 PM
I'm at the point where I think... screw it... Fewell is as seasoned as any of these guys. At least he knows the players and the organization. He seems to have a good attitude and shows more emotion than Jauron the Corpse.

We can't get a proven coach, so if Russ Grimm turns the Bills down, I'm all for Fewell.

Novacane
01-13-2010, 08:39 PM
At this stage I wish Ralph would just move this team out of Buffalo so I could not care anymore.

G Wolly
01-13-2010, 08:41 PM
At this stage I wish Ralph would just move this team out of Buffalo so I could not care anymore.

no