01-13-2010, 10:36 PM
http://eastaurora.org/article.aspx?artno=1237

There may still be a god!

more cowbell
01-13-2010, 10:37 PM
lol

rcd333
01-13-2010, 10:39 PM
..... he wants us to write letters to cowher...

... and mail them to him...

...interesting

Dr. Lecter
01-13-2010, 10:40 PM
If the Bills hire Cowher, Joe Logan will have a monument erected in lot #1.

Demon
01-13-2010, 10:41 PM
lol

"lol" is right. These past two days have been some of the slowest news days since our season have ended in our coaching search.... and tonight, T-Long claims Frazier is the guy.... a guy on bbmb says his sources tell him Schotty is the guy and now Joe Logan says Cowher can still be had. lol

TMcgee24
01-13-2010, 10:41 PM
http://eastaurora.org/article.aspx?artno=1237

There may still be a god!

Yes, there is. And his name is Joe Logan.

Ferrygoat
01-13-2010, 10:43 PM
If the Bills hire Cowher, Joe Logan will have a monument erected in lot #1.
I have a feeling that there would be a lot more erected than a statue....haha

BILLSROCK1212
01-13-2010, 10:51 PM
either Joe Logan has a monument in Orchard Park after this or eastauroa goes down

TerrellOwensSharpie8
01-13-2010, 11:00 PM
epic win

realdealryan
01-13-2010, 11:10 PM
I just keep biting. And biting. And biting. Good thing I'm drunk as $heet or I wouldn't even be considering any of this. Joe Logan I hope you're right.

Coach Sal
01-13-2010, 11:11 PM
By the way, when he says, "Im all in on this until I hear Coach C say he is out," he is not talking about me (Coach C.), he is talking about Bill Cowher (Coach C.).

At least I damn well hope. :D

clumping platelets
01-13-2010, 11:13 PM
:pray:

TerrellOwensSharpie8
01-13-2010, 11:14 PM
By the way, when he says, "Im all in on this until I hear Coach C say he is out," he is not talking about me (Coach C.), he is taling about Bill Cowher (Coach C.).

Could what Logan states be true based on the whole situation... in your opinion?

I hope your wife is feeling much better.

Coach Sal
01-13-2010, 11:15 PM
Joe Logan and I seem to be the only people in the entire media business that seem to have any kind of hope for Cowher based on our sources.

According to every other person and their sources, this is never happening and never was.

If Bill Cowher becomes head coach of the Buffalo Bills, everyone should write "two hand written letters" to ESPN telling them that Joe Logan and I should immediately replace Schefter, Clayton, and Mort. :D

If he doesn't, all I can say is I believe the Bills did all they could and I'll be just as disappointed as all of you who wanted him badly.

This is getting interesting, everyone. Buckle up and hold on...............

Coach Sal
01-13-2010, 11:16 PM
double post. oops..

kelly2reed4six
I think big dumb Ralphie hired this guy to keep us all from starting a revolt by feeding us B.S. info.

With that said, I hope to God that this guy is right any way. I think Scheftner will need to kiss his a$$ BIG TIME if Cowher really does end up here.

TerrellOwensSharpie8
Joe Logan and I seem to be the only people in the entire media business that sem to have any kind of hope for Cowher based on our sources.

According to every other person and their sources, this is never happening and never was.

If Bill Cowher becomes head coach of the Buffalo Bills, everyone should write "two hand written letters" to ESPN telling them that Joe Logan and I should immediately replace Schefter, Clayton, and Mort.

This is getting interesting, everyone. Buckle up and hold on...............

I totally agree, and I think some members over at BBMB, as well as BillsMan Rick at Buffalo Range should be included along with you and Logan if that takes place hahahaha

Luisito23
01-13-2010, 11:17 PM
By the way, when he says, "Im all in on this until I hear Coach C say he is out," he is not talking about me (Coach C.), he is taling about Bill Cowher (Coach C.).

LOL, I seriously thought it was you.

Philagape
01-13-2010, 11:17 PM
Right now Joe Logan is no better than the little birdies, brothers-in-law, bartenders and other BS sources that have fueled the Cowher rumor-mongering.

When all this is over, I want all the posters who said Cowher was coming to man up and admit they're full of crap.

Mr. Pink
01-13-2010, 11:19 PM
Joe Logan needs to shut up already.

He's making it worse for people by giving them more and more false hope.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-13-2010, 11:20 PM
I'm sorry I can't buy into Logan. Why is his twitter pic photoshopped? Besides he likes genny cream, I hear that **** gives you a watering can.

Demon
01-13-2010, 11:20 PM

Isn't there a Browns forum you can find...... ?

TerrellOwensSharpie8
01-13-2010, 11:22 PM

I'm coming around to like your posting.....

TerrellOwensSharpie8
01-13-2010, 11:23 PM

well now I understand why under your location it says "fifth ring of hell"

Mr. Pink
01-13-2010, 11:24 PM

Yes, because I'm not an ostrich with my head in the sand holding on to something less likely than the Browns or Bills winning the SB next year I must be wrong and should leave!

I've said all along the only place you'll see Cowher next year is at the CBS studio.

I fully expect people to tell me I'm right when that happens.

I will then say, you should have listened to me from the word go instead of getting all worked up over some drunk dude in a basement posting a bunch of lies repeatedly.

TerrellOwensSharpie8
01-13-2010, 11:25 PM
Yes, because I'm not an ostrich with my head in the sand holding on to something less likely than the Browns or Bills winning the SB next year I must be wrong and should leave!

I've said all along the only place you'll see Cowher next year is at the CBS studio.

I fully expect people to tell me I'm right when that happens.

I will then say, you should have listened to me from the word go instead of getting all worked up over some drunk dude in a basement posting a bunch of lies repeatedly.

I don't understand why some folks have that attitude personally. I guess some people crave validation of being right and being popular. To each their own. If Cowher signs here, that alone would be enough for me. I don't need anyone praising me for being right.

Mr. Pink
01-13-2010, 11:25 PM
well now I understand why under your location it says "fifth ring of hell"

Don't you have some bartender to quote or a guy stalking the CBS studio to quote to add to the Joe Logan stories?

Mr. Pink
01-13-2010, 11:26 PM
I don't understand why some folks have that attitude personally. I guess some people crave validation of being right and being popular. To each their own

Hey, you go out and completely ruin numerous threads by Pat Moran claiming you're all high and mighty...so I'll just give it back a little!

TerrellOwensSharpie8
01-13-2010, 11:27 PM
Hey, you go out and completely ruin numerous threads by Pat Moran claiming you're all high and mighty...so I'll just give it back a little!

I only ruined 1 thread Moran made, and he even admitted it wasn't a smart thing to do on his part. I never claim to be superior to anyone else around here. We all have our flaws.

I just want to see the Bills WIN

I don't see why me having a great hope for Cowher is a bad thing. I myself have posted some unwise things. But that's part of being human

Demon
01-13-2010, 11:27 PM
Say what you want about Joe Logan, he may even be wrong, but, on a night where my heart hit rock bottom with the Frazier news and i honestly never felt so down as a Bills fan, Joe Logan came to the rescue and gave an ounce of hope. I still think it's unlikly but atleast i don't have to go to bed tonight thinking Frazier to Buffalo is a done deal.

BillsWin
01-13-2010, 11:29 PM
Just wait Sal, Im typing my own thread now. I have some information. Your show really verified what I have been hearing, so I thought it was time to report it.

Nothing mind boggling. But I hope everyone finds it interesting. Give me a few minutes.

Mr. Pink
01-13-2010, 11:30 PM
Say what you want about Joe Logan, he may even be wrong, but, on a night where my heart hit rock bottom with the Frazier news and i honestly never felt so down as a Bills fan, Joe Logan came to the rescue and gave an ounce of hope. I still think it's unlikly but atleast i don't have to go to bed tonight thinking Frazier to Buffalo is a done deal.

I'd rather go to bed thinking Frazier is a done deal over Schottenheimer flat out saying this organization is garbage and wouldn't even think of interviewing here.

Or thinking that Bill Cowher is gonna show up. Just because he hasn't publicly said no and some drunk schmuck keeps saying it's possible.

I could say it's possible that Tony Dungy is gonna come here, he hasn't said no, and I have as much sports credibility as Joe Logan does.

Does it make it true? No.

TerrellOwensSharpie8

I hear ya man, for some reason...my hope faded the other day but ever since has been growing much stronger. I just feel it's a matter of time before Cowher comes here.

TerrellOwensSharpie8
Just wait Sal, Im typing my own thread now. I have some information. Your show really verified what I have been hearing, so I thought it was time to report it.

Nothing mind boggling. But I hope everyone finds it interesting. Give me a few minutes.

OoO you have my attention

DRutka
01-13-2010, 11:32 PM
on a night where my heart hit rock bottom with the Frazier news and i honestly never felt so down as a Bills fan

Just chill until this team actually announces a coach. All these "rumors" and "reports" are just rumors and reports. Until the Bills call a press conference and announce their choice, don't take everything so serious.

People are going to give themselves heart attacks over all of this and it's just not worth it!!!

Demon
01-13-2010, 11:32 PM
I'd rather go to bed thinking Frazier is a done deal over Schottenheimer flat out saying this organization is garbage and wouldn't even think of interviewing here.

Or thinking that Bill Cowher is gonna show up. Just because he hasn't publicly said no and some drunk schmuck keeps saying it's possible.

I could say it's possible that Tony Dungy is gonna come here, he hasn't said no, and I have as much sports credibility as Joe Logan does.

Does it make it true? No.

You reported breaking Bills news hours before it happened? Please dude, get the **** outta here with that kinda talk.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-13-2010, 11:45 PM
this says to me that the bill have NOT YET DONE EVERY THING IN THEIR POWER to make this happen and it also still intimates that cowher is not really drawn to the situation
idont see this as good news at all

TerrellOwensSharpie8
01-13-2010, 11:48 PM
this says to me that the bill have NOT YET DONE EVERY THING IN THEIR POWER to make this happen and it also still intimates that cowher is not really drawn to the situation
idont see this as good news at all

don't you see....if the Bills decide in these "heated discussions" to offer Cowher more and promise player spending and coach spending that Cowher could very well say yes. It would make perfect sense that the holdup is directly from this. Cowher would want the job.....

IF this is true. I want to believe Joe.

YardRat
01-14-2010, 01:43 AM
I don't understand why some folks have that attitude personally. I guess some people crave validation of being right and being popular. To each their own. If Cowher signs here, that alone would be enough for me. I don't need anyone praising me for being right.

It might have something to do with continuously being hammered and accused of being 'wrong' throughout the process.

I'm 100% positive, based on previous experience, that if Cowher signs here FTY will be one of the first to post a 'I was wrong' comment. Can, or will, others say the same?

You're right...it shouldn't really be about who's right and who's wrong, but when somebody inevitably drags one into a discussion, the other comes into play by default.

Night Train
01-14-2010, 03:21 AM
The article below his was interesting.

FOOD BANK OF WNY PUPPET SHOW FOR KINDERGARTENS MARCH 19

plundar
01-14-2010, 04:37 AM
I still think this guy is for real. Everything he says sounds like the FO. That is the problems that they have had for years. I'm still going to keep hope that they can get it done. Cowher still hasn't said no.

Commissioner
01-14-2010, 04:58 AM
Joe Logan's trusted source... the bartender... who gets ripped every night and thinks he talks to the front office.

Cntrygal
01-14-2010, 05:27 AM
Joe Logan's trusted source... the bartender... who gets ripped every night and thinks he talks to the front office.

Maybe that's where the FO really does its planning. :D

elltrain22
01-14-2010, 05:48 AM
ticked off fanbase + Thurman + Jimbo >>>> Internal pressure

Novacane
01-14-2010, 06:13 AM
If there is any shread of truth to what Joe Logan posted my question is WHY HAVE'NT THOSE MORONS ALREADY MADE COWHER AN OFFER HE CAN'T REFUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unfreakingbelievable.

NorthCarBills
01-14-2010, 06:23 AM
Is Joe Logan the cab driver?

ChristopherWalken
01-14-2010, 07:06 AM
Ok, I know that this guy's (Logan) credibility is in question here, but it seems to me that he is laying an aweful lot on the line here...and doing it at the work place , the place that pays all of his bills.

It appears that he really doesn't know jack-dookie about football, or really who is involved all that much. So, I'm inclined to believe that he is simply forwarding on information from someone else that does.

I think that the important question to ask here is who is his source?

Is it an ex-player? Someone close to or in the main office (ex. Chris Brown)? or one of his East Aurora bar hopping pals ?

Regardless, I don't get the feeling that he's lying.

Why would he? In looking at his website he has been trying to create a positive vibe to East Aurora and if Bills fans everywhere have their dreams suddenly dashed concerning the hiring of Bill Cowher, Joe Logan will look the fool, and Joe Logan will be getting more negative publicity than he bargened for.

I think in the end, if Cowher is in fact hired, there will be no hiding the idnetification of his source as the national sports media, and local snoops will uncover and divulge the person Logan is keeping close to his hip.

ddaryl
01-14-2010, 07:21 AM
The concern within is that Ralph and Russ are not pursuing Cowher with the amount of urgency that the situation deserves. Privately they are also concerned that Brandon and new GM Buddy Nix may not have the experience needed to be able to recognize the potential of a coordinator or college coach with no head coaching experience. Hence the reason they are suggesting a more aggressive pitch for Cowher who has the proven track record.

Looks like someone inside OBD (If Logan really has a source inside OBD) has been reading these message boards

either that or Joe reads them and then shapes his articles to what he's been reading...

and of course I still hold a shred of hope Cowher will be our man

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-14-2010, 07:21 AM
who cares who his source is?

the bottom liine is that it appears that while the bills may have offerd a "good contract" they have NOT done EVERYTHING in there power... ie: if they could still offer a BETTER contract then they have NOT already done their best.

Cower's silence is the ONLY thing that alows any hope. OBD offers no hope.

hydro
01-14-2010, 07:35 AM
Oh look a guy writing about something a SOURCE told him. Time to ridicule him because he is stating he got it from a source. This isn't news you can't report what a source told you!!!

OH WAIT!! I forgot it is possibly good news so Bills nation doesn't care. That only matters when it is bad news!

elltrain22
01-14-2010, 07:36 AM
My hope that was down for the count, at least has a very, very, very small pulse. Still don't think its gonna happen, but it at least for now, we still have a snowball's chance.

ChristopherWalken
01-14-2010, 07:46 AM
To say the Bills have not done everything in their power is unsubstantiated biased speculation.

This game is about winning and when you win, you get paid. What businessmen in his right mind wouldn't want the best opportunity to succeed?

In that same breath, how much is too much to throw out on the table for Cowher? We've already heard from guys like Marty Schottenheimer that money is more than likely not an issue with Bill Cowher.

Can it be used as a persuasive tool? Sure, but at what cost? We all know what it is to budget, and the Bills have one as well. They aren't going to break the bank to lure a guy that half-heartedly wants to be in Buffalo. Especially when other succesful professionals can be had for considerably less.

I want Cowher here as much as the next guy, but what would you have the Bills do (with in reason) in getting Bill Cowher to commit?

Shanahan is reportedly geting 7-8 million a year from one of the most lucratiuve franchise owners in the league - deep pockets Snyder.

The only monatary offer we've heard reported was that the Bills were offering 10 million range + incentives.

Really?

If that's "not doing all they can" to lure Bill Cowher, he's never coming...because he just doesn't want to be here.

patmoran2006
01-14-2010, 08:28 AM
I sent an email to Joe Logan yesterday, strongly urging him to grab his friend/source and find out what he could.

Doesnt seem to be alot in this report, other than writing letters and that maybe Ralph and Russ aren't doing all they can.

We got a billboard on the thruway, dont know what much more from fans can be done.

Anyway, I'm working on a lead right now, I'm not going to discuss it because until I can confirm otherwise its nothing more than another of those garbage message board thread rumors, but I"m at least inclined to check it out.

Oh, and BTW-- if nothing else, I am 100% convinced that Joe Logan does have a legit friend either in the organization or is close to someone that is.

THRILLHO
01-14-2010, 08:47 AM
Oh, and BTW-- if nothing else, I am 100% convinced that Joe Logan does have a legit friend either in the organization or is close to someone that is.
I dont know if anyone believes Joe has a source. He has just been telling us all what we think we want to hear....

patmoran2006
01-14-2010, 09:58 AM
I dont know if anyone believes Joe has a source. He has just been telling us all what we think we want to hear....

I personally don't completely believe that, I am just keeping an open mind.

AFter interviewing Schefter today I am ALMOST over Cowher.

I'm starting to really root for Russ Grimm.

I do NOT want Leslie Frazier, honestly, I"d rather have Fewell and a better OC here than Frazier.

The LAST thing this team needs is a players coach

patmoran2006
01-14-2010, 10:00 AM
And this particular column sounds more like a fan plea than reporting anything.

clumping platelets
01-14-2010, 10:01 AM
The LAST thing this team needs is a players coach

:clap:

trapezeus
01-14-2010, 10:36 AM
Here is what needs to happen regarding Cowher.

The bills offer a lump sum payment of $30MM for 5 years.

Upon making the playoffs, an accelerator kicks in for cowher for $3MM. this makes his salary on a good year $10MM

If he doesn't make the playoffs in 3 years, he has a buyout clause for the $14MM and can leave on his choosing.

If the team in the 5 years wins a superbowl, he gets him 2-5% of the ownership of the team.

He is free to spend as he sees fit for player personnel, however, what ever the savings of being under the cap, he takes 10% in that year. So if the cap is $120MM and the bills are running at $85MM. he takes 10% on the 35MM, or $3.5Mm. This should allign the bills to get good players at right prices vs Cowher's desire to have complete control. He can spend big, or he can play it conservatively. Perhaps in year 1 and 2, he goes for the big names to get to the playoffs quickly, then he finds value players with modrak and nix to fill in the gaps and make some money.

This obviously isn't ideal for buffalo, but years of taking taking taking and giving nothing to players, coaches and the fans has created this situation.

What do we think?

baseballdad
01-14-2010, 10:37 AM
Geez Pat you keep talking to Schefter and he keeps telling you the same thing...but there are never any real details as to why Adam feels that. Nor have I hear him state anything other than his opinion on ESPN. Now maybe I'm not reading your posts today correctly but it seems like yesterday you were 150% convinced that Cowher wasn't coming and Schefter was right then later in the day I think I saw a post saying you were not convinced he was correct (maybe it was a tweet). Then this morning you smelled a rat in the mix and went to check it out and it seems like Schefter was the person you spoke to about the rat so now you're back to the NO COWHER position.

I understand you are trying to get the scoop but the false alarms are getting bit frustrating in both directions from everyone(he's coming, he's not , their talking, there not, Marty ball, Jr. Ball, no Jr or Marty, but Frazier is oh wait no Grimm is interviewing, he's not, etc, etc, etc).

I want to believe OBD is still pulling for the deal and I have yet to hear from ANYONE ANYWHERE where ANY PUNDIT has heard directly from either the Horses Mouth (Cowher) or the Horses Ass (OBD) that there is no deal and or no interest.

So I LOVE to read these posts don't get me wrong as it passes the day but the pulling of the heartstrings without any real insight is tough.

I just wish your source was more than just Schefter who I think is like the friggin Washington politicians...full of **** and proud to tell you they are

patmoran2006
01-14-2010, 10:40 AM
Geez Pat you keep talking to Schefter and he keeps telling you the same thing...but there are never any real details as to why Adam feels that. Nor have I hear him state anything other than his opinion on ESPN. Now maybe I'm not reading your posts today correctly but it seems like yesterday you were 150% convinced that Cowher wasn't coming and Schefter was right then later in the day I think I saw a post saying you were not convinced he was correct (maybe it was a tweet). Then this morning you smelled a rat in the mix and went to check it out and it seems like Schefter was the person you spoke to about the rat so now you're back to the NO COWHER position.

I understand you are trying to get the scoop but the false alarms are getting bit frustrating in both directions from everyone(he's coming, he's not , their talking, there not, Marty ball, Jr. Ball, no Jr or Marty, but Frazier is oh wait no Grimm is interviewing, he's not, etc, etc, etc).

I want to believe OBD is still pulling for the deal and I have yet to hear from ANYONE ANYWHERE where ANY PUNDIT has heard directly from either the Horses Mouth (Cowher) or the Horses Ass (OBD) that there is no deal and or no interest.

So I LOVE to read these posts don't get me wrong as it passes the day but the pulling of the heartstrings without any real insight is tough.

I just wish your source was more than just Schefter who I think is like the friggin Washington politicians...full of **** and proud to tell you they are

I agree about Schefter's possibility of being wrong.

As people pointed out the other day, Schefter isn't a "source" either.

I still don't believe Cowher is coming here.

I just thinking something odd is going on at OBD, dont know what it is.

DraftBoy
01-14-2010, 10:50 AM
Does anybody else see that Logan's story conflicts others reports?

By reports we've been given (by Schefter and Coach Sal) the Bills have made their best possible offer to Cowher. Now he comes out of LF and says this;

The message to me was that R&R are getting internal pressure to make Cowher the offer he can't refuse. Final decision on player moves and a commitment to pay for players.

“Money would not have been the issue,” Schefter said. “Buffalo was willing to step up, from everything I’ve been told, just as they were willing to step up for Mike Shanahan. When people accept life-changing jobs, it’s usually a gut feeling, and the sense I’ve gotten is that it didn’t feel like the right job at the right time for Cowher.”

Im sorry but this Logan guy to me is basically bogus. The only thing that saves him is that his reports somewhat corroborate with Coach Sal's. Logan has said he doesn't want to this kind of a reporter but he is being it. He said he doesnt want the attention and would prefer to concentrate on East Aurora things, but he still does this. He's saying one thing and doing another and I have to begin to question both his motives and his reliability.

I don't trust the guy at all, if Im wrong, then Im wrong, but he is speaking out both sides of his mouth.

DRutka
01-14-2010, 10:58 AM
but it seems like yesterday you were 150% convinced that Cowher wasn't coming and Schefter was right then later in the day I think I saw a post saying you were not convinced he was correct (maybe it was a tweet). Then this morning you smelled a rat in the mix and went to check it out and it seems like Schefter was the person you spoke to about the rat so now you're back to the NO COWHER position.

Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner.

Pat, you do a great job, but you flip flop more than a politician.

Pick a stance and stick with it. You might get ripped apart because people don't like what you are saying, but it is more credible and more respectable.

hydro
01-14-2010, 11:02 AM
Pat is just having a Dr. Jeckyll (reporter side) and Mr. Hyde (Bills fan) issue. He interviews Schefter as Dr. Jeckyll but then as Mr. Hyde he doesn't want to believe it because some things don't add up. That is what you have to understand.

Cntrygal
01-14-2010, 11:02 AM
I just thinking something odd is going on at OBD, dont know what it is.

This almost made me spit my soda out all over my new laptop.

Beebe's Kid
01-14-2010, 11:03 AM

I don't think anybody is happy about being jerked around, but we are only being jerked around by the lack of news from OBD. Pat is at least putting due diligence into trying to keep us updated.

Your post was nice, and not mean spirited, and that is not my intent with my reply. Just a bit of encouragement that we are all going through this, including the objective (cought) journalists in the group.

I love having Pat, Terry, BillsWin, Coach Sal et al here. You can go over to Two Bills Drive, where you get 10x more negativity all with nobody credible or with any sources popping off with true speculation. That board almost made me kick my dog...

baseballdad
01-14-2010, 11:06 AM
Yeah I know...no knock intended just frustrated and the major media pundits who are spouting off like they know something don't seem to be able to back any of it up.

So no shot at Pat I just hope something happens soon so we can all get on with dealing with the decision.

patmoran2006
01-14-2010, 11:34 AM
Pat is just having a Dr. Jeckyll (reporter side) and Mr. Hyde (Bills fan) issue. He interviews Schefter as Dr. Jeckyll but then as Mr. Hyde he doesn't want to believe it because some things don't add up. That is what you have to understand.

What he said, sorta.

Adam Schefter's thoughts are Adam Schefter's thoughts.

I reported it because he's recognized as credible.

It doesn't mean I necessarily have to fully believe him.

In my Schefter interview, the story is HIM, not me.. I didnt offer my own thoughts because I wasn't part of the story

patmoran2006
01-14-2010, 11:34 AM
Yeah I know...no knock intended just frustrated and the major media pundits who are spouting off like they know something don't seem to be able to back any of it up.

So no shot at Pat I just hope something happens soon so we can all get on with dealing with the decision.

No offense taken buddy. Everybody is on edge. Understandable

Mudflap1
01-14-2010, 11:40 AM
Didn't page through every response. I see Logan wants the fans to write letters to OBD so they see the fans want Cowher. Hey Joe, what do you think the FREAKING BILLBOARD was for???

Bert102176
01-14-2010, 05:29 PM
I think guy is so full of crap, and needs to crawl back under the rock he came from.

Miami_Vice
01-14-2010, 05:58 PM
This is getting down right sad.

I am actually starting to feel sorry for you Bills fans now lol.

kcbillsfan
01-14-2010, 06:46 PM
lol...this is alll gay..ralph will do what he wants and their is nothiong anyone can do about it. I will watch every single bills game next season and everyone else will to no matter who the coach is..every game will sell out like normal and the team will still suck and everyone will continue to whine. !!!Go Bills

jamze132
01-14-2010, 11:28 PM
I have heard several different times from different places that said Cowher's main point for not making his decision so far was that he wanted a commitment from OBD on expendatures. If this indeed is true and OBD is finally wanting to win in the NFL, mayhe Cowher will be here soon.

Senior Bowl is right around the corner and I'm sure any new coach would like time to assemble a staff and send some dudes to the game to evaluate some talent. :idunno:

Novacane
01-15-2010, 05:46 AM
I have heard several different times from different places that said Cowher's main point for not making his decision so far was that he wanted a commitment from OBD on expendatures. If this indeed is true and OBD is finally wanting to win in the NFL, mayhe Cowher will be here soon.

Senior Bowl is right around the corner and I'm sure any new coach would like time to assemble a staff and send some dudes to the game to evaluate some talent. :idunno:

I hope whatever happens we find out if the bolded sentence is true. If it is then all this talk about the Bills "giving it thier best shot" and "giving it a real run"
is all a bunch of bull. It's the same old Ralph. It takes more than a nice salary to get a guy like Cowher.