PDA

View Full Version : Fewell still holding out for Bills HC job

Demon
01-13-2010, 11:49 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post/_/id/4664077/fewell-holding-out-for-bills-head-coaching-spot

But according to multiple sources familiar with the situation, Fewell continues to hold out hope he'll land the Buffalo Bills (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=buf) head coaching job, thereby delaying any decision regarding the defensive coordinator openings in Chicago and New York.

This proves what i've been saying all along, the man is an IDIOT!!!!

realdealryan
01-14-2010, 12:15 AM
I think its safe to say that without a high-scoring offense, we really aren't suited to your type of defense, sir. So basically go f yourself, Perry. I liked your energy, though.

Philagape
01-14-2010, 12:18 AM
What's sad is I can't say, "No, the Bills would never do that."

Ingtar33
01-14-2010, 12:38 AM
http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post/_/id/4664077/fewell-holding-out-for-bills-head-coaching-spot

This proves what i've been saying all along, the man is an IDIOT!!!!

no.. it proves he's watching the coaching search and realizing if the bills low-ball frazier he's it.

lol.

I can't wait for the firestorm if Fewell is hired.

Beebe's Kid
01-14-2010, 12:59 AM
This makes me feel bad for Perry.

I just don't think he is smart enough, or contains the right size gonads for this job. I hate saying that, because he is a fellow man, and he made a great effort, and I felt good for him getting the chance, and all of the talk about a dream come true.

All of that said, I can't bring myself to root for him for sentimental reasons, which I am really prone to doing. We need a leader, not a buddy, and although I really hope Perry learns more and gets an HC job soon, I can't back it for here.

I know he was written off long ago by a lot of us, but the excitement on this team went up when he took over, I wish, for his sake he woudl have shown some more balls, but he was trying to look smart.

Best of luck, Perry, and may your ship come in soon....please just don't dock it in Lake Erie.

Night Train
01-14-2010, 05:17 AM
no.. it proves he's watching the coaching search and realizing if the bills low-ball frazier he's it.

lol.

No firestorm here. I'd pencil in the Bills for 5 wins max each of the next 5 years and buy UB tickets.

Cntrygal
01-14-2010, 05:22 AM

lol.

:sigh:

Novacane
01-14-2010, 06:29 AM
Don't dismiss Fewell as stupid. He can read the reports we're seeing. He may be thier only choice.

Forward_Lateral
01-14-2010, 06:32 AM
Exactly. After all of this screwing around, only Fewell may be left.

colin
01-14-2010, 09:25 AM
i want a big guy, but i will say fewell did an outstanding job with what he had. if we have billick or someone on OC, maybe martz, I'd be good with that.

gregg williams and kevin gilbride were persona non gratta at one piont, and haslett and jauron were coaches of the year. no matter who's hot in the media, a good coach is a good coach. i just hope we get one.

trapezeus
01-14-2010, 09:29 AM

lol.

I can't wait for the firestorm When Fewell is hired.

Fixed

SABURZFAN
01-14-2010, 09:40 AM
if Perry were smart, he'd get away from Buffalo as quick as he can. this ship is sinking as long as The Old Fart continues to own it.

Mahdi
01-14-2010, 09:43 AM

lol.

Would rather have Fewell than Frazier. Fewell actually got the best out of a lame group. Frazier gets mediocrity out of a stellar group.