• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

My Thursday mission

There is something that is NOT adding up to me about Brian Schottenheimer suddenly deciding he didnt want to interview for the Bills job yesterday. It doesn't add up to me, I've read and heard how much he wants to be a head coach and Ryan acknowledged on Sunday that Schotty was prolly gone after the "tournament".

Anyway, something smells to me. And any of you that know me, know if nothing else, I am at the very least a digging, nosy mofo who will work a phone, twitter, email whatever it takes to investigate into something.

I mean maybe the articles sucked, but I did track down this Joe Logan on the record last week, and Adam Schefter yesterday to open up and talk.

If there is something going on, I'm going to find out. today

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: My Thursday mission

Schefter says that Schotty is simply happy and content in NY

Comment

• homeslice5484
      • Jul 2008

If it is Leslie Frazier or Perry Fewell I am officially even less excited for the season next year and I am not all that excited to begin with.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
        • Nov 2009

Agreed...the whole thing stinks. Especially the comments that were made..."with an asterisk" ???

Especially with the Nix/Shottenheimer connection. Even if he came on the interview and told them, look this probably isn't going to work, but he turns us down, and throws salt in the wound, publicly?

God speed, Pat. I am interested to see what happened. I am sure you are handwriting your letters for Joe Logan first though right?

Comment

• ddaryl
          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
          • Jan 2005

he also might be just focusing on the NYJ playoff run and doesn't want the distraction until it is over....

once the Jets are elminated or whatever happens he'll grant interviews, but until then he doesn't want his players distracted or the media bothering the tema with questions

Comment

• ct bills fan
            • Jul 2002

He said he's not interviewing with the Bills now or after the playoffs. I've been saying all along I don;t want him - the 1st Bills/Jets game was the worst called game I've seen in my life

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Beebe's Kid
              God speed, Pat. I am interested to see what happened. I am sure you are handwriting your letters for Joe Logan first though right?
              LOL, not exactly . I did the billboard thing, got a lot of credit and took a lot of heat for it. Im done with 'fan stuff' I did my part.

And who knows, maybe he knows Frazier got the job. Maybe its nothing. Maybe he know something else. I have no idea and no inside info at this time.

I just feel like SOMETHING is going on.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

what's not adding up? you have a known meddling owner who holds the purse strings tighter than a 2 year old holds a teddy bear, you have the three stooges in the front office who don't know their asses from a hole in the ground, and the talent on this team is far below average. add all of that up and you have a recipe for disaster and failure.

let's face it, Buffalo is not the place where coaches want to come to hone their skills as a HC. Mularkey and Gregg Williams are probably kicking theirselves in the asses to get sucked into this black hole. how many interviews have they had since their departures? not too many, if any. once The Old Fart is removed as owner of this franchise, Buffalo will be a more promising place for coaches to be one of the 32 HC's.
                Last edited by SABURZFAN; 01-14-2010, 08:38 AM.
                Originally posted by yordad
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                  Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                  • Dec 2005

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                  what's not adding up? you have a known meddling owner who holds the purse strings tighter than a 2 year old holds a teddy bear, you have the three stooges in the front office who don't know their asses from a hole in the ground, and the talent on this team is far below average. add all of that up and you have a recipe for disaster and failure.

let's face it, Buffalo is not the place where not too many coaches want to come to hone their skills as a HC. Mularkey and Gregg Williams are probably kicking theirselves in the asses to get sucked into this black hole. how many interviews have they had since their departures? not too many, if any. once The Old Fart is removed as owner of this franchise, Buffalo will be a more promising place for coaches to be one of the 32 HC's.
                  here is what doesnt add up to me, and I don't know if its good or bad news, and have no inside info, but it just doesn't add to me on a personal level.

Seeing that Buddy Nix and Marty S. are good friends, I cant fathom why Brian Schottenheimer wouldn't at least interview for the Bills job if for no other reason than to get experience.

I've heard several accounts on how Brian wants to be a head coach.

My thinking (and this is opinion and spec, NOT fact) is that maybe his father, again good friends with Nix, told him something.

Maybe they already got they're guy in Frazier. Maybe they're still hot for Cowher. I don't know.

But again if nothing else, especially seeing how I'm SURE Marty would vouch for Nix, I dont get Brian turning the bills down yesterday.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                    here is what doesnt add up to me, and I don't know if its good or bad news, and have no inside info, but it just doesn't add to me on a personal level.

Seeing that Buddy Nix and Marty S. are good friends, I cant fathom why Brian Schottenheimer wouldn't at least interview for the Bills job if for no other reason than to get experience.

I've heard several accounts on how Brian wants to be a head coach.

My thinking (and this is opinion and spec, NOT fact) is that maybe his father, again good friends with Nix, told him something.

Maybe they already got they're guy in Frazier. Maybe they're still hot for Cowher. I don't know.

But again if nothing else, especially seeing how I'm SURE Marty would vouch for Nix, I dont get Brian turning the bills down yesterday.

three words- The Old Fart
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                      three words- The Old Fart
                      Again, he'd be interviewing with Nix, not Wilson. And Nix and his pop are good friends.

I never claimed to have inside info on this; it just doesn't seem to add up for me. Why not get the experience on an interview?

Comment

• Iehoshua
                        • Jan 2003

I've read and heard how much he wants to be a head coach and Ryan acknowledged on Sunday that Schotty was prolly gone after the "tournament".
                        "No one touches the prima donna until the tournament. Is that understood?"

Comment

• Iehoshua
                          • Jan 2003

Schefter says that Schotty is simply happy and content in NY
                          Let Brian stay there. Good for him!

I want a guy who is not content, that's motivated to do more.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

Again, he'd be interviewing with Nix, not Wilson. And Nix and his pop are good friends.

Why not get the experience on an interview?

yes, he'd be interviewing with Nix but The Old Fart has the final say.

why waste your time doing something when you don't want the job? maybe he doesn't want to deal with a meddling owner in his first gig. JMO.

Comment

• ddaryl
                              Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                              • Jan 2005

I agree... you would think that with Marty and Buddy being friends that Brian would at least entertain the interview at the seasons end.

Comment

Working...
                              X