• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • T-Long
    Circling the Wagons since 1982.
    • Sep 2003

Update on Fraizer for Thursday

Just talked with the source again this morning, and once again he told me that he heard from a source CLOSE to the Bills (not just the NFL) that Frazier is their man, but are going to do their due diligence and interview the top guys on their list. Problem is, a lot of them are turning the opportunity down. He said that they well aware of the lack of interest for the job.

(me talking now) Like I said yesterday, the source is very heavily involved in professional sports and knows LOTS of people with each team. That's what I trust him.

If it turns out that someone like Grimm blow them away and beat out Frazier, then so be it. But as of right now, the brass believes Frazier is their guy. He wants to be the next head coach and has support from around the league that warrants him for an NFL head coaching position. Remember how Ralph said in a recent interview that he wants someone who WANTS to come to Buffalo and WANTS to be a part of the community...well the only guy besides Fewell he has found so far is Frazier.

I hope they interview more candidates before choosing Frazier...that way we all know that they still feel he is the best man for the job...not getting it just for lack of interest elsewhere.
  • Canadian'eh!
    • Mar 2004

Re: Update on Fraizer for Thursday

Right... because due diligence is what the Bills are all about. Hence the Nix hiring form 1 of 2 guys who already worked here.

Comment

• ddaryl
      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
      • Jan 2005

pretty much we've interviewed one HC and therefore he is the top candidate

lets see what transpires after 2-3 more interviews.

Comment

• Commissioner
        • Dec 2004

I wonder what he could of said that blew them away besides....

"I know how to win!! You have to outscore the other team, and have a good running game and offensive line... and the defensive line needs to stop the run!! "

" I love Buffalo and I want to coach there... the millions of dollars you will pay me is just an added bonus".....

I hate this organization.
        Draft Gabbert at #3!

Comment

• Novacane
          • Jul 2002

Ralph Wilson....once a loser always a loser

Comment

• Thief
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by T-Long
            Remember how Ralph said in a recent interview that he wants someone who WANTS to come to Buffalo and WANTS to be a part of the community.
            How ironic considering RW lives in Detroit.

Comment

• Novacane
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Commissioner

"I know how to win!! You have to outscore the other team, and have a good running game and offensive line... and the defensive line needs to stop the run!! "

" I love Buffalo and I want to coach there... the millions of dollars you will pay me is just an added bonus".....

Hate is being nice!

Comment

• Commissioner
                • Dec 2004

I really hoped after firing Jauron and dealing with the Mularkey and Williams years... this organization would finally do the right thing and turn things around....

Apparently not.... how depressing.
                Draft Gabbert at #3!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

if Frazier is the guy, there's no need to go to church on Sundays. grab your bibles and go to The Ralph.
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Mahdi
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                    if Frazier is the guy, there's no need to go to church on Sundays. grab your bibles and go to The Ralph.
                    Being a strong believer is not a reason to not want the guy here... his average resume and lack of production is a great reason though. I really hope Dallas scores 50 points on his garbage D.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mahdi
                      Being a strong believer is not a reason to not want the guy here... his average resume and lack of production is a great reason though. I really hope Dallas scores 50 points on his garbage D.

lighten up, Francis. it was a joke.
                      Originally posted by yordad
                      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• EDS
                        • Jan 2003

I am pretty sure he said something along the lines of, "I am comfortable being the lowest paid head coach in the NFL."

Comment

• Novacane
                          • Jul 2002

I really hoped after firing Jauron and dealing with the Mularkey and Williams years... this organization would finally do the right thing and turn things around....

Apparently not.... how depressing.

Nothing will finally turn around until the old man is gone! I know Eb.........that may mean the end of the Bills in Buffalo...............I'll gladly take that chance. Thank You!

Comment

• Novacane
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mahdi

Agreed. I hate Dallas but will be rooting like crazy for them to light up the scoreboard this week. I hope Frazier looks like a fool. Of course that may help him in the Bills eyes. They will be able to get him for less than they thought.

Comment

• Novacane
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by EDS
                              I am pretty sure he said something along the lines of, "I am comfortable being the lowest paid head coach in the NFL."

Sad thing is you are right. Ralph heard that and he was BLOWN AWAY!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X