X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • McBFLO
    • Mar 2003

To all of the negative people...

If you don't like the direction the team is headed in, if you don't like the choices they're making, if you "hate this franchise/organization/team", then maybe you should find something else to do with your time, and find somewhere else to post.

Your constant negativity (you call it realism) is really getting old and really dragging down the mood on these boards when this should be an exciting time of year. I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but when it's the same people over and over..... who say they hate this team, it really gets old. Seriously, for your own sake, if you hate this franchise so much, why come here and post?

If you're one of the people who keeps saying that kind of stuff, then take a hike.
    Infrequent poster, daily visitor.

Eternal optimist.

Follow me on twitter @CoreyMc81

• McBFLO
    • Mar 2003

Re: To all of the negative people...

And I forgot to include the people who constantly harp on Pat and Sal and T-Long, etc. for bringing us the news/rumors/information, etc. on the Bills. You can all take a hike too.

Eternal optimist.

Comment

• Mahdi
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by pepperkorn
      If you don't like the direction the team is headed in, if you don't like the choices they're making, if you "hate this franchise/organization/team", then maybe you should find something else to do with your time, and find somewhere else to post.

Your constant negativity (you call it realism) is really getting old and really dragging down the mood on these boards when this should be an exciting time of year. I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but when it's the same people over and over..... who say they hate this team, it really gets old. Seriously, for your own sake, if you hate this franchise so much, why come here and post?

If you're one of the people who keeps saying that kind of stuff, then take a hike.
      This is a Bills Board last time I checked, the Bills suck, they are doing nothing to improve their situation, there is little talent on the team and the rumored HC is average at best and the GM that will be doing the shopping has never shopped before.

The mood is not going to be pleasant.
      Last edited by Mahdi; 01-14-2010, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

chicken/egg argument.

the bills are in my blood. i can't leave them...but i don't have to agree with every idiotic move they make. And i don't have to like that they never seem to hit bottom. I can't believe that the miserable mularkey year was actually light years ahead of where we are today.

that says something about the organization and how awful they are.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
          • Apr 2005

Im normally an optimistic guy who will always look for the bright spots, if you can find anything positive about this team in the last 10 years to make me feel better, im all ears....

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by pepperkorn

Get off your high horse. People invest a lot of themselves in this team. IF you're fine with a crappy team then be fine. But don't complain about thsoe who want and deserve better.

Comment

• Philagape
              WIN NOW
              • Jul 2002

Direction? This is the direction the team has taken:
              5-11
              7-9
              7-9
              7-9
              6-10
              That's all we have to go on.

It's the team that's negative. It's the team that drags us down. The people just reflect that. Tell those who are responsible for the team being negative to take a hike.

We don't hate the Bills, we "hate" those who are ruining the Bills from inside.
              Do you love your country? If so, does that mean you must love the president, and the government, and never speak out against them?
              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
              2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• plundar
                • Mar 2006

I agree I LOVE this team. It hard to watch how it has been run for the past 10 years and have positive things to say about it. I want a winner a competitive team is that too much to ask for? I have been a Bills fan my entire life I can say what I want about my team.

Comment

• plundar
                  • Mar 2006

Originally posted by plundar
                  I agree I LOVE this team. It hard to watch how it has been run for the past 10 years and have positive things to say about it. I want a winner a competitive team is that too much to ask for? I have been a Bills fan my entire life I can say what I want about my team.
                  When I said I agree I mean with trapezeus I just wanted to clarify.

Comment

• McBFLO
                    • Mar 2003

I totally agree that the state of this franchise is basically a mess right now. But, instead of constantly ripping every flaw they have, can people not try to focus on the positives and things they need to do to improve? This "I'm turning in my fan card" crap is so ridiculous. I agree that it would have been nice if they interviewed more people for their GM search, especially some people from outside the org. But looking at who they hired and the track record he has, I have faith that he will make the right call on a head coach. I try to look at things from an optimistic point of view. The constant doom and gloom from people here is just tired. And I get it, so is losing. But sports/football/the Bills is (to me at least) a way to escape the stress of daily life. People just need to chill out and try to look at things in a more positive light. That's all I'm saying.

Eternal optimist.

Comment

• Cleve
                      • Oct 2004

Why would anyone be 'excited' about the direction of the team? We're tied with the Lions for the dubious record of most years excluded from the playoffs. Ten years and counting.

What exactly are we, as fans, supposed to be excited about? As far as I can tell at this juncture, there is no 'direction' to this team whatsoever.

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
                      per play average than the Bills' offense!

Comment

• McBFLO
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Canadian'eh!
                        Get off your high horse. People invest a lot of themselves in this team. IF you're fine with a crappy team then be fine. But don't complain about thsoe who want and deserve better.
                        Didn't you turn in your fan card for this team?

Eternal optimist.

Comment

• k-oneputt
                          • Jun 2009

I'm at the point where I just want meaningful games at the end of the schedule with a chance to make the play-offs.

Comment

• Philagape
                            WIN NOW
                            • Jul 2002

Don't tell us what to think.

If you don't like it, then YOU take a hike.
                            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• malo
                              • Sep 2009

Ok whoever is happy with losing seasons can stay. The rest of us can go. Have fun sucking for another 10 years.

Buddy Nix is a buffoon.

Comment

Working...
                              X