PDA

View Full Version : Interview with Wire

Romes
06-04-2003, 05:10 PM
http://bills.theinsiders.com/2/114488.html

Very encouraging about our defense.

Coy Wire spent nearly his entire off-season working one-on-one with safeties coach Steve Jackson at Bills headquarters. Obviously, the second-year strong safety has had plenty of time to digest Buffalo’s new defensive approach. He talks about his impressions of it here

This kid is always willing to learn. This is great news.

My favorite comment.

Q: I noticed in practice today there was an awful lot of defensive movement before the snap. Then guys were rushing the quarterback from all over the place.

Wire: What you saw today is a pretty good glimpse in attacking-style defense. Offenses aren’t going to know where we’re coming from. And that’s what’s going to make us so deadly because not only are we going to put heat on offenses, they don’t know where it’s coming from and a lot of times within our defense, we can set offenses up. [We’ll] let them think they have an open shot at a receiver down field, when we’re really wanting them to throw it to that guy. It’s going to be fun this year.

Yeah!! its gonna be a fun year for sure!!

BADTHINGSMAN
06-04-2003, 05:16 PM
Sounds like the D will being adding grey hair to the other teams Offense.. I wanna see this D..

Dozerdog
06-04-2003, 05:16 PM
Romes- you keep driving me insane! I put stories in, and you beat me to it by about 60 seconds.

Here's $2000 ZB's for all your hard work, bro!!!

Romes
06-04-2003, 05:35 PM
:rofl:

Thanks!! :D

The_Philster
06-04-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Romes- you keep driving me insane!

Short drive....:snicker:

Pride
06-04-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster

Short drive....:snicker:

:lol:

That is a great one!!!:lmao:

EDS
06-05-2003, 08:41 AM
Wire sounds like a guy who wants to be the best he can be and will do whatever it takes to get there. I would be shocked if he didn't improve dramatically this year.

shelby
06-06-2003, 04:43 AM
Wire: What you saw today is a pretty good glimpse in attacking-style defense. Offenses aren’t going to know where we’re coming from. And that’s what’s going to make us so deadly because not only are we going to put heat on offenses, they don’t know where it’s coming from and a lot of times within our defense, we can set offenses up. [We’ll] let them think they have an open shot at a receiver down field, when we’re really wanting them to throw it to that guy. It’s going to be fun this year.

Sounds :angry:ing wonderful to me....
i love Wire's intensity.:up:

Michael82
06-06-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by shelby

Sounds :angry:ing wonderful to me....
i love Wire's intensity.:up:

is that what you call IT? :snicker: :lol: