• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mudflap1
    Next Question!
    • Nov 2004

Billboard Question

Pat,

To get the most bang out of the fans' buck (and get some more publicity), in light of the rumors out there that the Bills have tried hard for Cowher, Cowher probably rejected them, but for some strange reason the door appears to be open, can you modify the billboard for the last couple days to:

"Bills fans are still hoping for Coach Cowher in Buffalo!" or something to that effect?

It will keep things current, let Bill know we know where things stand, and give you the chance to go back to the TV stations, etc. one more time for some more billboard publicity.

Just an idea.
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

Re: Billboard Question

Yeah it will realy attract Grimm or Billick, and itll make Cowher change his mind

Comment

• Mudflap1
      Next Question!
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Mitchell55
      Yeah it will realy attract Grimm or Billick, and itll make Cowher change his mind
      Grimm isn't coming here. Billick is not going to be interviewed, per Buddy Nix.

Comment

• better days
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Mudflap1
        Grimm isn't coming here. Billick is not going to be interviewed, per Buddy Nix.
        Didn't Billick say something to the effect of "who would want to coach in Buffalo?" a while back? If that is the case, he must have really pizzed off Ralph & Buddy.

Comment

• ddaryl
          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
          • Jan 2005

New idea being passed around BBMB

We need to send about 1000 chicken wings to CBS studios C/O Bill Cowher from Bills fans

and of course attach the message that says Bills fans are not giving up the hope that you'll come to our town and help us get our football team back on track.

If Bill can turn down that then I'll walk away from the dream....

However where could we find a Chicken wing dealer in NYC that can deliver a respectable wing. Shipping them overnight ain't going to cut it

Comment

• Mudflap1
            Next Question!
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by ddaryl

We need to send about 1000 chicken wings to CBS studios C/O Bill Cowher from Bills fans

and of course attach the message that says Bills fans are not giving up the hope that you'll come to our town and help us get our football team back on track.

However where could we find a Chicken wing dealer in NYC that can deliver a respectable wing. Shipping them overnight ain't going to cut it
            Anchor Bar, Home of the Original Buffalo Wing - Home

Comment

• ct bills fan
              • Jul 2002

Not a bad idea

Comment

• ddaryl
                Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                • Jan 2005

do they have a NYC address ?

I wouldn't want to ship them overnight, soggy wings are a crime

If they do then a few of us need to spring for some wings delivered with a message

I'm in...

Comment

• patmoran2006
                  Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                  • Dec 2005

I gotta admit.

That's a hell of an idea.

And one I dont want to get involved with though!

Too much work and though I've also gotten some great publiclity and feedback, I took enough of a beating from the billboard.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

Crazy idea, probably would get on TV tho
                    Last edited by patmoran2006; 01-14-2010, 03:59 PM.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• trapezeus
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Oct 2004

Atomic wings in NYC is a chain in new york that provides wings that taste like pizzeria wings from buffalo. They're no duff's jumbo wings, but they are respectable and can satisfy a craving.

I have no idea how you'd get the wings to the CBS people....

Ddaryl, it is an awesome idea though. The note should say, "if you come spice up buffalo, we'll provide the wings. -Buffalo Fans"

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus
                        Atomic wings in NYC is a chain in new york that provides wings that taste like pizzeria wings from buffalo. They're no duff's jumbo wings, but they are respectable and can satisfy a craving.

I have no idea how you'd get the wings to the CBS people....

Ddaryl, it is an awesome idea though. The note should say, "if you come spice up buffalo, we'll provide the wings. -Buffalo Fans"
                        That sounds like an excellent idea!

What about the NYC Bills Backers bar? Can't they come up with some delicious Buffalo Wings and send them to CBS? Or maybe we could have all the NYC Bills Backers go outside the studio and chant "We Want Cowher"

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                          • Nov 2009

do they have a NYC address ?

I wouldn't want to ship them overnight, soggy wings are a crime

If they do then a few of us need to spring for some wings delivered with a message

I'm in...
                          How about financing the fuel for somebody to drive them to NYC, preferably with Billy Buffalo in the car to deliver them to the studio. They could put them in one of the heater bags for the drive.

Or even a flight. It is only like 1/2hr from Buf to La Guardia, then about 15-20 cab ride into Manhattan...

I'd throw in on it. I said I was done spending time and $, concerning Joe Logan's letters, but this...this has legs!!

Comment

• Mudflap1
                            Next Question!
                            • Nov 2004

Anchor Bar delivers them with dry ice... you have to put them in the oven yourself.

This whole wing thing to the studio has "Dateline: How to Catch a Predator" written all over it...

Comment

• Novacane
                              • Jul 2002

1000 wings in NYC will probably cost as much as our billboard did.

Comment

Working...
                              X