PDA

View Full Version : April, Kuglar, Fewell

LABillsFan
01-14-2010, 04:03 PM
They get jobs on better teams. Scouts still employeed at OBD. Good ol' boys towing the line stay, younger, up and coming guys given the boot. "I'm not tryin' to build a legacy" seems to have more meaning when you look at closely.

HHURRICANE
01-14-2010, 08:53 PM
The Bills fire everyone and they have jobs before we hire their first replacements. It's freaking amazing how stupid this organization is.

No calls to Billick or Marty Shot. Awesome. This is the same effort they put forward with GM. Two canidates.

BuffaloBlitz83
01-14-2010, 08:58 PM
Everyone was happy when they heard we fired everyone, so stop it.

PECKERWOOD
01-14-2010, 09:00 PM
People still care? Guys, visit the other sections of this site if you're feeling apathetic... THIS IS SO BORING, I CAN'T EVEN TALK ABOUT BUFFALO BILLS FOOTBALL.

HHURRICANE
01-14-2010, 09:00 PM
Everyone was happy when they heard we fired everyone, so stop it.

Cleaning house needed to happen. The fact that nothing was in the works to get the positions filled is laughable.

This is exactly how we handled the offensive line this past season. Get rid of Peters, Dockery, and Walker and do nothing to replace them.

BuffaloBlitz83
01-14-2010, 09:09 PM
Cleaning house needed to happen. The fact that nothing was in the works to get the positions filled is laughable.

This is exactly how we handled the offensive line this past season. Get rid of Peters, Dockery, and Walker and do nothing to replace them.

Let the season end. If a week after when the season ends we have no coach, then yes there's a major issue!

Nighthawk
01-14-2010, 09:17 PM
I'll keep bangin' this drum...Buddy Nix is nothing more then a puppet! He sucks, the Bills suck and Ralph sucks!