PDA

View Full Version : NFL Divisional Round Preview: Part 2

RockStar36
01-15-2010, 07:35 AM
Scott wrote the first half of the Divisional Round preview/picks yesterday, and today is my half. Check it out and as always, feedback is appreciated.

Gutless. Embarrassing. Heartless. Lane Kiffin-esque. Shameful. That about sums up last weekend. Not only were we privy to three awful games before Arizona and Green Bay salvaged the weekend, but my picks started off with a solid 0-4 record. Luckily for me, Scott only managed a 1-3 record so I'm clearly still in this. Then again, I could just go the route of the Lions and run the table backwards this postseason. Don't rule it out just yet.

Before we get to this week's previews and picks; here is a quick word or two on the teams that will no longer be joining us in the quest for the Super Bowl.

After starting out 7-2 this season, the Bengals finished 3-4 in the regular season, and then capped it off by completely rolling over to the Jets twice within one week. I realize they have suffered through two tragedies this season, but this tailspin started long before the last two weeks. In their final three wins of the season, Cincinnati defeated Cleveland, Detroit, and Kansas City. So as you can see, there is a valid argument to be made that they could've easily lost their last seven games had they played anybody worthwhile.
http://www.dandssports.com/2010/01/nfl-divisional-round-preview-part-2.html