PDA

View Full Version : Best case scenario this weekend?

jdbillsfan
01-15-2010, 08:16 AM
#1 - Cardinals lose. Grimm is available for interview

#2 - Jets get waxed and their offense looks terrible. 37-3 or something.

#3 - Vikings Win. Delays the Frazier Head Coach announcement. Garret available to interview, though that may mean the end of Wade.

Anything else?

T-Long
01-15-2010, 08:17 AM
Possibly the Ravens and Cam Cameron

OpIv37
01-15-2010, 08:18 AM
Garrett already turned the Bills down.

Don't Panic
01-15-2010, 08:20 AM

#3 - Vikings Win. Delays the Frazier Head Coach announcement. Garret available to interview, though that may mean the end of Wade.

Anything else?

I am rooting for all 3 of these things, and for more than the reasons listed.

patmoran2006
01-15-2010, 08:31 AM
Garrett already turned the Bills down.

When?

BillsWin
01-15-2010, 08:42 AM
I dont remember Garrett turning anyone down this season.

BillsWin
01-15-2010, 08:44 AM
I dont care who wins the Jets game because I don't like the Jets and I dont really care for Schottenheimer, and he was adament about not wanting to head coach YET.

I do however, want Arizona to lose and Minnesota to win. I do NOT want Frazier.

Something is wrong about that hire. Call it a gut feeling, but I believe Grimm is the better option.

Beebe's Kid
01-15-2010, 08:44 AM
I dont remember Garrett turning anyone down this season.

Garrett hasn't turned us down. He lands on the the long, and growing, list of people we have not even approached about the position. It makes me want to cry.

patmoran2006
01-15-2010, 08:56 AM
He didn't

HHURRICANE
01-15-2010, 08:56 AM
We haven't even called Billick. Do you really think the Bills are waiting for more canidates to interview?

Our new GM was already quoted as "not being that smart".

Wilson made his half hearted attempt to get Cowher which he can use as PR that "he tried" and than we'll continue our streak of economically feasible d-list coaching hires.

RockStar36
01-15-2010, 08:57 AM
While I agree that this is probably the best case scenario, there is no way on this Earth I will ever root for Brett Favre.

Michael82
01-15-2010, 09:56 AM
Good post! I will definitely be rooting for the Saints and Vikings this week. Also...Go Jets! I want to interview Ron Rivera next week. :up:

patmoran2006
01-15-2010, 10:03 AM
The only team I really care about winning is Minneosta, and I hope its in a shoot out as well.

I want Frazier's defense to get lit up, but have the Vikes win.

RockStar36
01-15-2010, 10:13 AM
Good post! I will definitely be rooting for the Saints and Vikings this week. Also...Go Jets! I want to interview Ron Rivera next week. :up:

What is so special about him?

cocamide
01-15-2010, 10:16 AM
One thing about Brian Schotty: Was it him that was calling pass plays in our first game against the Jets? Doesn't seem like a very bright fellow. He called a good game last week, but I'm not sold on him being some sort of offensive genius.

RockStar36
01-15-2010, 10:22 AM
One thing about Brian Schotty: Was it him that was calling pass plays in our first game against the Jets? Doesn't seem like a very bright fellow. He called a good game last week, but I'm not sold on him being some sort of offensive genius.

One decent game against probably the worst playoff team this postseason and people tend to forget about those awful games he called previously.

Saratoga Slim
01-15-2010, 11:26 AM
We haven't even called Billick. True, at least according to reports.

Do you really think the Bills are waiting for more canidates to interview? Yes. They've reportedly asked for permission to interview Grimm at least.

Our new GM was already quoted as "not being that smart". Huh? Got a link?

Wilson made his half hearted attempt to get Cowher which he can use as PR that "he tried" and than we'll continue our streak of economically feasible d-list coaching hires. All reports are that Cowher was #1 on the bills list, that they actively pursued him and perhaps are still pursuing him, and that they were willing to offer plenty of money. If he doesn't come, it's because he doesn't want to be here for whatever reason.

Saratoga Slim
01-15-2010, 11:29 AM
I really want the Vikes to lose this weekend, if for no other reason than Frazier will be done and available.

And I say that not b/c I want Frazier, but because then we'll know for sure how serious the Bills are about other candidates. If he's truly already the annointed one, as a lot of people are arguing, there won't be any reason to delay an announcement.

ct bills fan
01-15-2010, 11:47 AM

Anything else?

I think all of these happening is quite possible. If the Jets get down double digits early, they are in deep trouble.

Yasgur's Farm
01-15-2010, 11:53 AM
I dont remember Garrett turning anyone down this season.Me either.

Don't Panic
01-15-2010, 12:01 PM
What is so special about him?

We're not looking at special people any more... they are no "special" people walking through the door at OBD... just solid people, like Grimm and Rivera who have been around and had something to do with a winning formula in the past. That is our best case scenario now.

Novacane
01-16-2010, 07:06 AM
I want the Vikes to lose. If Frazier is the guy then we may as well get him in here and get started building a staff. The Vikes winning is not going to change the Bills minds if Fraizier is the guy they want.

We all want answers and the Vikings losing will clear things up quite a bit. If Fraizer is thier man then he gets hired right away. If he does not get hired then we know there really is something still going on with Cowher or there is a canidate we don't know about. I want answers. A Vike lose will bring those answers.