PDA

View Full Version : One thing I have learned from this coaching search

THATHURMANATOR
01-15-2010, 08:43 AM
These reporters that claim to be "insiders" really have no idea what they are talking about and IMO pretty must just make guesses on everything.

FlyingDutchman
01-15-2010, 08:51 AM
Some people are probably correct and credible, but with so much bogus out there, its hard to sift through whats real, and whats dog ****

trapezeus
01-15-2010, 08:55 AM
what openned my eyes is that the real news is probably reported with the same hunches, unverified facts. Journalism is dead. People just want to run to the town with something to say, even if its wrong.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-15-2010, 08:59 AM
will cowher just please say SOMETHING
anything
just end this

patmoran2006
01-15-2010, 09:05 AM
will cowher just please say SOMETHING
anything
just end this

I think its time to put Cowher to rest. He's not coming here.

If he wanted to be here, he'd be here.

He's not weighing other job offers. Giants and Carolina could be possibilities for him next year, he'd love either job. He will sit out another year.

BertSquirtgum
01-15-2010, 09:22 AM
anyone can say cowher isn't coming here but the fact of the matter is. you don't really know. i don't even care at this point.

shelby
01-15-2010, 09:26 AM
one thing i learned from this coaching search is that Bills fans are freaking nutty.

i mean, certifiable.

:D

Don't Panic
01-15-2010, 09:28 AM
one thing i learned from this coaching search is that Bills fans are freaking nutty.

i mean, certifiable.

:D

I resemble that comment...

Ebenezer
01-15-2010, 09:31 AM
what openned my eyes is that the real news is probably reported with the same hunches, unverified facts. Journalism is dead. People just want to run to the town with something to say, even if its wrong.
that is not totally true...we watch the 10PM news here and they haven't reported anything other than the basics - meeting with Fewell and Frazier, want to talk to Shottzy, Jr. and Grimm. They mention Cowher but don't raise any of the rumors or such. Their lack of reporting only the knows has made them credible, imo.

Ground Chuck
01-15-2010, 10:13 PM
These reporters that claim to be "insiders" really have no idea what they are talking about and IMO pretty must just make guesses on everything.

:bf1:

Crisis
01-15-2010, 10:29 PM
I think I've learned that our team is such a laughing-stock that most big name reporters don't even bother to have connections/sources close to the team, because we ARE that irrelevant.

Demon
01-15-2010, 11:06 PM
It's not just with the Bills.

Adam Schefter yesterday said, Al Groh will go to either NE Patriots at DC if they can convince him OR retire. He said Pats needs to make a big marketing plan to lure him because Groh is leaning towards retirement. Groh went to GEORGIA TECH as the DC today. LOL

Schefter also said on the 6pm SC that A.Boldin will NOT play tomorrow. I bet he plays, but we will see if he can get that one right?

Night Train
01-16-2010, 12:33 AM
King, Schefter, Mort, Clayton and the rest of those "Savants" can't possibly be speculating to keep a paycheck and leading many around like lemmings, could they ? :refuse:

Buddo
01-16-2010, 05:49 AM
I think you'll also get that same sense from other teams fans - or at least the ones who keep as much up to date with their teams as people try to do around here.
The 'talking heads' know full well, that they are going to be 'right' a lot more often, by being in the negative about things, than they are by trying to chase down what is actually happening, in many instances.
I will give them a marginal bit of leeway, in respect of the fact they have 32 teams to try and keeps tabs on, but tbh, you don't get the sense that they have that much factual evidence to go on.