PDA

View Full Version : Frazier not a motivator?

WeAreArthurMoates
01-15-2010, 09:37 AM
Listen to this training camp interview around the 15 second mark. It will dispute the claim that Les doesn't motivate his players.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Du05h4_iWk&feature=related

Canadian'eh!
01-15-2010, 09:38 AM
Players coach. Of course they will say they are "motivated".

Italian Stallion
01-15-2010, 09:45 AM
Players coach. Of course they will say they are "motivated".

Yep. Sounds just like the garbage that was coming out of the players mouths these past 4 years about Jauron.

Unacceptable. This guy is the WORST POSSIBLE choice for this job.

black jauron. black jauron. black jauron. black jauron. black jauron.

Maybe if I say it enough some of you thick skulled people will get the drift.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." Thats a quote from Albert Einstien, and couldn't be more true when describing this situation.

WeAreArthurMoates
01-15-2010, 09:48 AM
Jauron never once gave a speech to his team. He has stated this numerous times cause players should motivate themselves. In fact, former players said he was hardly seen in the locker room before and after games. Jauron says the lockerrooms are meant for the players.

WeAreArthurMoates
01-15-2010, 09:56 AM
Yep. Sounds just like the garbage that was coming out of the players mouths these past 4 years about Jauron.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results." Thats a quote from Albert Einstien, and couldn't be more true when describing this situation.

He is no where near dick jauron. First, Jauron never coached a good defense as a coordinator and like Les he had some great talent. Kevin Hardy, Tony Brackens, Kelvin Pritchard, Clyde Simmons, Jeff Lagerman where all good players. Secondly, the guy will motivate his players, Jauron will never do this. Third, and the biggest differance is that Les can actually get good experienced assistants. No one ever wanted to work with Jauron.

Italian Stallion
01-15-2010, 09:59 AM
He is no where near dick jauron. First, Jauron never coached a good defense as a coordinator and like Les he had some great talent. Kevin Hardy, Tony Brackens, Kelvin Pritchard, Clyde Simmons, Jeff Lagerman where all good players. Secondly, the guy will motivate his players, Jauron will never do this. Third, and the biggest differance is that Les can actually get good experienced assistants. No one ever wanted to work with Jauron.

Man that Russ B kool-aid must be a strong brand this year.

Too bad I'm alergic now, and have strict doctors orders to stay away from it.

justasportsfan
01-15-2010, 10:12 AM

I'd take him over SHotty Jr. though.

WeAreArthurMoates
01-15-2010, 10:32 AM
Man that Russ B kool-aid must be a strong brand this year.

Too bad I'm alergic now, and have strict doctors orders to stay away from it.
No I'm just not an idiot who knows more about football, that's all. Les is not my first choice but open your eyes man. Jauron, historically is the 2nd worst coach ever for someone whos coached as many games as him. Les is a better motivator, better adjustor, can get experienced assistants and most importantly will not run the cover 2 here. Nix hates the cover 2 and there's no way he runs that D. It will be more of a 4-3 D like the Eagles run.

Italian Stallion
01-15-2010, 10:35 AM
No I'm just not an idiot who knows more about football, that's all. Les is not my first choice but open your eyes man. Jauron, historically is the 2nd worst coach ever for someone whos coached as many games as him. Les is a better motivator, better adjustor, can get experienced assistants and most importantly will not run the cover 2 here. Nix hates the cover 2 and there's no way he runs that D. It will be more of a 4-3 D like the Eagles run.

When's the last time you spoke with him about this? Since you seem to know him so well, why don't you ask him who the coach will be when you two have lunch together...as you make it sound.

YOU CANNOT PROVE that LOL Frazier is going to be a good coach, just like I can't prove he'll be bad. I'm just outlining the compairisons.

WeAreArthurMoates
01-15-2010, 10:39 AM

When's the last time you spoke with him about this? Since you seem to know him so well, why don't you ask him who the coach will be when you two have lunch together...as you make it sound.

YOU CANNOT PROVE that LOL Frazier is going to be a good coach, just like I can't prove he'll be bad. I'm just outlining the compairisons.

Haha, your right on that one. I'm just going by my gut feeling. He played in the bears 46 d, coached with Jim Johnson, and loves to blitz (45% of the time this season, which was 4th I believe).

I understand the compraison, but it should be more of a Dungy one, not Jauron. Jauron is truly an awful coach, he never even finished better than 18th as coordinator. I hate Jauron, not cause of his demeanor, just the fact he was a horrible gameday coach, played it close to vest and created a soft team.

Italian Stallion
01-15-2010, 10:44 AM

Haha, your right on that one. I'm just going by my gut feeling. He played in the bears 46 d, coached with Jim Johnson, and loves to blitz (45% of the time this season, which was 4th I believe).

I understand the compraison, but it should be more of a Dungy one, not Jauron. Jauron is truly an awful coach, he never even finished better than 18th as coordinator. I hate Jauron, not cause of his demeanor, just the fact he was a horrible gameday coach, played it close to vest and created a soft team.

Very well..I respect your points. I hope for the sake of this franchise and my health that Frazier is the second coming of Jesus....otherwise we're in for a world more of hurt.

Griff
01-15-2010, 10:48 AM

And of course we all know Einstein for advancing the field of psychology.

Mike in Syracuse
01-15-2010, 11:55 AM
WTF does Frasier's color have to do with his coaching style?

Would you call someone a "white Dungy"?

Your post is ignorant!

WeAreArthurMoates
01-15-2010, 12:22 PM
[quote=WeAreMarshawn23][quote=Italian Stallion]

Very well..I respect your points. I hope for the sake of this franchise and my health that Frazier is the second coming of Jesus....otherwise we're in for a world more of hurt.

I totally understand your frustration and feel your pain. I just think Jauron is that bad as a coach and is one of the worst ever. There's a reason why Coughlin passed on his old buddy to hire fewell. My hatred for Jauron is deep.

Nighthawk
01-15-2010, 12:27 PM
Frazier is a players coach...they WILL NOT speak bad about him.

madness
01-15-2010, 12:34 PM
Frazier,by all accounts, is a great motivator and rarely fails to have his team prepared for an opponent. As much as I would hate to see my team lose him, I think he's very deserving of a shot as a head coach in the NFL.

Italian Stallion
01-15-2010, 12:38 PM
WTF does Frasier's color have to do with his coaching style?

Would you call someone a "white Dungy"?

Your post is ignorant!

wow. Oh my god I called a black man black...what an ******* I am.

And to clarify, yes I would call someone a "White Dungy"..or better yet, if Frazier was the one we fired and we hired Jauron to relplace him, I'd refer to him as a "White Frazier"....its to signify the sameness of the two you dunce.

Jesus, people's sensitivity is just out of control.