PDA

View Full Version : Who do you want to be the next coach of the Bills?

Ebenezer
01-15-2010, 12:22 PM
Yes, I know...everybody wants Cowher...or Shottzy, Sr. or Billick...doesn't appear they will be the next coach...of the names floated out there right now who do you want to be the coach.

I've done this before here. In the past the posters chose Weis over Mularkey and McCarthy over Jauron.

Who do you want?

CPTBobby
01-15-2010, 12:25 PM
My Choice is Russ Grimm.

If I cannot get Cowher I would love to have the guy that Cowher gave a public endorsement on when he left the Steelers.

And Would bring that hard nosed, physical, hard working mentality to Buffalo

Nighthawk
01-15-2010, 12:29 PM
Jason Garrett...knows how to run an offense and has experience developing a young, unheralded QB. Yeah, I think he'd fit the bill. (umm, no pun intended...seriously!)

ddaryl
01-15-2010, 12:30 PM
Grimm or Garett, but that still won't be enough for me to stay on board as a fulltime dedicated diehard Bills fan

I expect cash to cap to be scrapped in full, I expect us to be a big player in FA, and I expect us to draft intelligently

If they can meet those expectations I'll plan on watching them next year... if they can not do that then I'll sit back and wait for them to start winning consistently before I do.

SquishDaFish
01-15-2010, 12:31 PM
Grimm

ZAZusmc03
01-15-2010, 12:54 PM
I think the best options are Grimm, Garrett, or Harbaugh (I love this guys intensity)

I voted Harbaugh because I love what he has done for Stanford and I think he would be quite successful in the NFL, But I would love to see Grimm as well, Just for his magic with the Offensive Line

justasportsfan
01-15-2010, 01:09 PM
In order

Russ Grimm
Jim Harbaugh
Jason Garrett
Ron Rivera/Leslie Frazier/Cam Cameron tied

UltimateBillsFan
01-15-2010, 01:13 PM
The ghost of Vince Lombardy.

Novacane
01-16-2010, 06:53 AM