PDA

View Full Version : Evans Staying Patient During Bills Coaching Search

BigZ
01-15-2010, 02:13 PM
I thought you guys would like the read.

http://sports.myway.com/news/01152010/v0501.html

trapezeus
01-15-2010, 03:42 PM
evans is patient as the team sucks during a game. he's underwhelming.

Sure, he's had no QB's to get him the ball, but elite receivers don't disappear weeks at a time and say, "i'm double covered."

I know everyone is high on him because he's the best of the crap we have, but he hasn't earned his check. some of its on the coaches and the qb's, but some of it is on him.

better days
01-15-2010, 05:06 PM

Sure, he's had no QB's to get him the ball, but elite receivers don't disappear weeks at a time and say, "i'm double covered."

I know everyone is high on him because he's the best of the crap we have, but he hasn't earned his check. some of its on the coaches and the qb's, but some of it is on him.

yeah maybe 5% is on him, the other 95% is on the QB's, O-line, play calling etc.

Jeff1220
01-15-2010, 07:53 PM
I think Evans is just used to this sort of bs by now. It's status quo around there.

justasportsfan
01-15-2010, 08:06 PM

I guess you're right. It's his fault he can't throw the ball to himself

Mitchell55
01-15-2010, 08:09 PM
Evans, most under utilized star in the NFL

Thurmal
01-15-2010, 08:45 PM
Buffalo's greatest accomplishment this decade was having Owens and Evans as the starting wideouts and still averaging 15 points a game.

That would be like having Brad Pitt's looks, Chris Rock's sense of humor, and Bill Gates' checking account, and not being able to land a girlfriend.

Oaf
01-15-2010, 09:15 PM
Hell, Evans might have been better off in OAKLAND this year. Cleveland was probably the only place he would have had worse output.

BigZ
01-15-2010, 10:04 PM
Hell, Evans might have been better off in OAKLAND this year. Cleveland was probably the only place he would have had worse output.

I'm not sure he wouldn't have been better there.

BigZ
01-15-2010, 10:08 PM
Just a comment: I think it's still relevant when one of the players makes a comment about something hundreds of fans spew their comments about.

From the looks of the thread, we're going to attack the one making the comment instead of listening.

I get it. Sorry I wasted your time posting the news item. Won't do it again.

Syderick
01-15-2010, 10:25 PM
Lee Evans is very underrated.

Michael82
01-16-2010, 01:38 AM
Thanks for posting the article. It certainly is a good read. I gotta imagine that it's getting tough on the guy. He seems to go thru a HC or OC change every single year. :ill:

YoungEz
01-16-2010, 02:00 AM
I don't understand it... paying 9 mil to a guy who does nothing... why not just cut him and pay a guy the minimum to do the same

Doesn't matter how talented he is he catches 1 ball a game so whether he is good and you don't use him or he is just over rated... cut him because he does not produce for ur team whether it is the team or him does not matter

G Wolly
01-16-2010, 02:02 AM

Both of those teams also had quarterback troubles. He would've produced less if he left here. I promise.

Luisito23
01-16-2010, 06:04 AM
Lee Evans is very underrated.

Lee Evans is very overrated!

ddaryl
01-16-2010, 07:22 AM
Lee Evans will be asking for a trade by 2011