PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone should I say..nervous?

Bone
01-15-2010, 05:26 PM
We do not have a coach YET, but whenever Leslie Frazier puts on the Bills hat what should expect? We literally have no coaching staff right now LOL and we need to fill a lot of holes on this team and if you really think about it, we don't have much time.:nervous:

THRILLHO
01-15-2010, 05:29 PM
Well its clear that we are not going to get who we wanted (Shanny, Cowher, Gruden, Billick, you know, candidates with HC and SB expierence) so do we root for MINN to lose in case Frasier is the guy, then we can get on with our lives?

more cowbell
01-15-2010, 05:31 PM
Well its clear that we are not going to get who we wanted (Shanny, Cowher, Gruden, Billick, you know, candidates with HC and SB expierence) so do we root for MINN to lose in case Frasier is the guy, then we can get on with our lives?

nope i hate dallas

Bone
01-15-2010, 05:33 PM

Yeah I just want Minn to lose so we can finally relax and see what goes on from there.

mrbojanglezs
01-15-2010, 05:36 PM
jauron was hired january 22

Novacane
01-15-2010, 06:17 PM
nope i hate dallas

See. You're a true Bills fan through and through. You are not going to be able to give it up :up:

YardRat
01-15-2010, 06:23 PM
Patience.

By Monday morning, there could suddenly be more interested candidates than you can shake a stick at. You might see a whirlwind of activity next week, depending on the outcome of this weekend's games.

Akhippo
01-15-2010, 07:06 PM
Im resigned to the fact of a second tier HC. I am more worried about the coordinators now. Ill be fine with Frazier but his coordinators will be under more scrutiny.