PDA

View Full Version : buffalo bills zone history

NOT THE DUDE...
01-15-2010, 07:27 PM
the buffalo bills history on billszone only goes to 2005, why is that?

Mitchell55
01-15-2010, 07:40 PM

Wasnt that when it was made?

Typ0
01-15-2010, 07:42 PM
the site was built in summer of 2002. the history section was added later.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-15-2010, 07:45 PM
why dont they update it to at least 08??

Typ0
01-15-2010, 07:59 PM
someone has to do the work...

BillsWin
01-15-2010, 08:27 PM
:idunno:

elltrain22
01-15-2010, 08:45 PM
who came up w/ this site? Who is the senior member?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-15-2010, 09:34 PM

I did... me and Al Gore I mean.... we invented the internet togehter with the one true dream of uniting BIlls fans around the world so we could spread internet rumors about when BIll Cowher would sign as the head coach.

that is the one and only reason for this thing called the internet... as soon as BIll Cowher signs, the internet will cease to function

G Wolly
01-15-2010, 09:47 PM

:blamelog: :log:

ArcticWildMan
01-15-2010, 09:48 PM
Log was the driving force behind this site. About 20-25 of us left another site to start this place. The rest is history.

Crisis
01-15-2010, 10:33 PM

it's too depressing for anyone to want to continue.

Demon
01-15-2010, 11:17 PM
I still remember how i joined.

It was late at night, like 3am and I was up doing some college work. Every time i was up that late, i would listen to sporting news over night radio since if i didn't, i would lose my mind. Some dude calls up the show with a Bills rumor, which got my attention. The host asked for the "source" and the guy was like well, it's a "forum", and the host was like well say it on the air to give it a little press, so the guy says a guy on Billszone.com is saying his sources (ik ik some times NEVER change) say Takeo Spikes has signed with the Bills.

I went to BZ.com and joined the forum and this place was buzzing. It was kinda like the Cowher hype but for Spikes, and at 3am. Like a day or two later, the Bills made it official and Spikes signed.

Also, i remember this site having a guy named BrianH, he was like the 2003 version of Pat. If you guys think Pat gets a lot of hate, you should have seen this dude. And i think he was the one who reported Spikes. lol People were brutal!

ps. Anyone know whatever happened to that guy?

G Wolly
01-15-2010, 11:27 PM
Also, i remember this site having a guy named BrianH, he was like the 2003 version of Pat. If you guys think Pat gets a lot of hate, you should have seen this dude. And i think he was the one who reported Spikes. lol People were brutal!

BrianH seems to ring a bell. I've been in and out of the loop here for the 5 years I've been here.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/3412-1262290996.gif

Demon
01-15-2010, 11:37 PM
I took like a 3 year break from here as well. Maybe even a bit longer then that. I got in some heated debates and just stopped coming. Actually, i quit all forums for like one full year. Then joined another forum for the draft and stayed there for about 2 or so years. Those people were waaaay too positive for me, they made it sound like Bills were gonna go 12-4 this season and anything negative i said during pre-season i got killed for, so i stopped posting, left forums for about a month, then returned here early this season.

Mr. Miyagi
01-16-2010, 02:05 AM
:rofl: BrianH! The guy was all about breaking news except he didn't really have any reliable sources. Patmoran is Adam Scheffer compared to BrianH.

SabreEleven
01-16-2010, 03:33 AM
So the Bills have never been in the playoffs since this site was built? this site is the reason the Bills haven't been to the playoffs...:scratch:

Dujek
01-16-2010, 04:09 AM
No, Billy Buffalo is the reason the Bills haven't been to the playoffs.

Get rid of the mascot and BOOM, playoffs.

Michael82
01-16-2010, 07:43 AM
The Bills haven't been to the playoffs since they went away from the winning Super Bowl era uniforms. We need to bring those back!

shelby
01-16-2010, 08:23 AM
Dozer was in charge of the Bills History methinks. Then he got married and now he has no free time. :D

SABURZFAN
01-16-2010, 04:15 PM

he is known as lordofcreamedcorn over at Buffalo's Biggest Idiots.

SABURZFAN
01-16-2010, 04:16 PM
Dozer was in charge of the Bills History methinks. Then he got married and now he has no free time. :D

marriage is not a word. it's a sentence. :hang:

BADTHINGSMAN
01-16-2010, 04:26 PM

He broke the obvious signing of Milloy (more like guessed and prayed)and grew an ego from that. He then started I believe was BillsAddiction ( I use to be admin at that site, will not say which one) the site was a joke and he left most of the work on the site for everyone else. Even got Admins/Mods who had no clue how to run a site. He then started a radio show and clamed he had a ton of listeners which in fact he did not. If you search hard enough on the zone I believe you will find a discussion between him and LOG which is funny as hell.

SABURZFAN
01-16-2010, 04:31 PM
He broke the obvious signing of Milloy (more like guessed and prayed)and grew an ego from that. He then started I believe was BillsAddiction ( I use to be admin at that site, will not say which one) the site was a joke and he left most of the work on the site for everyone else. Even got Admins/Mods who had no clue how to run a site. He then started a radio show and clamed he had a ton of listeners which in fact he did not. If you search hard enough on the zone I believe you will find a discussion between him and LOG which is funny as hell.

BrianH was hilarious. i bet he's up over a trillion listeners now.

BADTHINGSMAN
01-16-2010, 04:38 PM
BrianH was hilarious. i bet he's up over a trillion listeners now.

He is easily more popular then ESPN by now.

Demon
01-16-2010, 10:35 PM

That's right, he broke the Milloy signing. LOL