PDA

View Full Version : So, now Grimm's not interviewing, WTF?

DRutka
01-15-2010, 11:18 PM
Didn't interview this week, and most likely won't. Sad, sad, sad.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/924260.html

Nighthawk
01-15-2010, 11:20 PM
And the mediocrity continues....lovely!

mrbojanglezs
01-15-2010, 11:28 PM
lol what if frazier turns us down too lolololol

Novacane
01-15-2010, 11:28 PM
This just gets more and more humiliating.

Demon
01-15-2010, 11:30 PM
I think Pat Moran reported it first, about his connections to Donahoe, Mularkey and even sharing the same agent as Mularkey. After i read that from Moran's web site, i knew he wouldn't want to come here. We ran Donahoe out of town. Mularkey stayed, but we pretty much took any control he had away from him and if i recall didn't we force him to fire one of his assistants. Why would Grimm want to come here and work with Brandon and Wilson??

Not sure why anybody even thought i'd be doable after reading his connections to people that we screwed over.

It's Frazier's job. Unless of course they go after Jason Garrett. Garrett is my "dream" pick now. But, as long as Frazier can come up with a good coaching staff, i'll be satisfied with him too at this point. We are a joke, theres no hiding it anymore.

G Wolly
01-15-2010, 11:33 PM
I'll be the head coach.

Novacane
01-15-2010, 11:37 PM
I can't wait to hear Ralph, Russ and Buddy spin this thing when Frazier is announced as the new coach. Effing liars are gonna tell us how he was the guy they were targeting from the start.

kingJofNYC
01-15-2010, 11:41 PM
I can't wait to hear Ralph, Russ and Buddy spin this thing when Frazier is announced as the new coach. Effing liars are gonna tell us how he was the guy they were targeting from the start.

I won't be happy with the hire either, but what do you expect them to say. "This guy was the only one who would take the job, sorry we tried."

The Spaz
01-15-2010, 11:43 PM
Absolutely disgusting what this team has turned into since the SB days!

kingJofNYC
01-15-2010, 11:47 PM
I don't usually get on Ralph, no doubt he had opportunities to sell the team to someone who would move them, heck he could have moved them himself, but it's time to step aside. He's on par with Al Davis right now, coaches are fearful of ownership and the franchise can't conduct business until it's rectified.

TrEd FTW
01-15-2010, 11:47 PM
Gotta laugh to keep from crying at this point. Raiders East.

Many thanks, Ralph.

Philagape
01-16-2010, 12:28 AM
"It's always flattering when you're considered for [the job]," Grimm said Tuesday, "but you've got to wait and see what it all contains and pertains to and how it's run — but that's all down the road."

Dealbreaker.

Next.

Michael82
01-16-2010, 12:40 AM
That sounds like what we heard earlier in the week. I get the impression that due to his short week, he's waiting until after the Cardinals get knocked out of the postseason.

BertSquirtgum
01-16-2010, 01:17 AM
i'm ready to throw in the 2010 towel already too. we can't even get a ****ing coach to interview here.

Ingtar33
01-16-2010, 03:21 AM
i'm ready to throw in the 2010 towel already too. we can't even get a ****ing coach to interview here.

just two would even talk to us seriously, and one was our joke of a stopgap Fewell. that's pathetic

Night Train
01-16-2010, 05:40 AM
just two would even talk to us seriously, and one was our joke of a stopgap Fewell. that's pathetic

First of all, Happy Birthday :beers:

It's getting desperate and asst. coaches are dropping off the availability list. I honestly think this entire organization reflects what we see on Sundays.

They can't think fast on their feet.

Novacane
01-16-2010, 06:03 AM

Me too. I'm already looking forward to the who we can get after Frazier is fired :snicker:

ddaryl
01-16-2010, 06:10 AM
I'm loving it.

I've been reduced to the point that I now embrace the bad news and look forward to it.

Much easier dealing with this team that way

justasportsfan
01-16-2010, 06:59 AM
Grimm won't have to look very far to consult someone about working for the Bills.

He has a good relationship with former Bills head coach Mike Mularkey. They worked together for three years on Bill Cowher's staff with the Pittsburgh Steelers. Grimm and Mularkey also are represented by the same agent, Eric Metz.

:ill:

shelby
01-16-2010, 08:46 AM
this is almost amusing....blame Mularkey....:refuse:

<!-- --> The Buffalo Bills didn't interview Arizona Cardinals offensive line coach Russ Grimm this week, and it's doubtful the two sides will ever get together.
There are strong indications that Grimm is not interested in the job. He has said numerous times that he's happy coaching in Arizona and is comfortable with his situation there.
The Bills got permission from Arizona to speak to Grimm on Monday, but no meeting took place. The Cardinals had a short practice week. Coming off a win over Green Bay on Sunday, they visit New Orleans today.
If the Cardinals beat the Saints, NFL rules mandate that Grimm will be off limits until the after the NFC Championship Game, two weeks prior to the Super Bowl.
While Grimm hasn't ruled out interviewing with the Bills, he wants to know more about them before moving forward.
"It's always flattering when you're considered for [the job]," Grimm said Tuesday, "but you've got to wait and see what it all contains and pertains to and how it's run — but that's all down the road."
Grimm won't have to look very far to consult someone about working for the Bills.
He has a good relationship with former Bills head coach Mike Mularkey. They worked together for three years on Bill Cowher's staff with the Pittsburgh Steelers. Grimm and Mularkey also are represented by the same agent, Eric Metz.

read more... (http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/924260.html)

WeAreArthurMoates
01-16-2010, 09:45 AM
seriously, thank gpd frazier is the backup plan

ddaryl
01-16-2010, 09:50 AM
seriously, thank gpd frazier is the backup plan

Grimm is the backup plan. Frazier is the backup to the backup plan...

SABURZFAN
01-16-2010, 03:30 PM
for chrissakes.... just because he's not interviewing this week doesn't mean that he's not interested. out of respect for his current team, he should be 100% focused with what he has to do to get to the Super Bowl. when his season is over, THEN he can worry about other things. you people need to mellow the **** out.