PDA

View Full Version : I have created a new Bills blog just for you Bills fans

BillsWin
01-15-2010, 11:23 PM
As the majority of you know, every once in a while I stumble on Buffalo Bills information via sources and members of the media whom I talk to on a regular basis.

Any rumors, links, tweets, articles involving the Buffalo Bills I find interesting, I will attempt to post to this (rather basic) Buffalo Bills blog.

I am not trying to steal Pat or Sal's thunder. I have a full-time job as it is and could never have the kind of time and energy involved in updating a site or even ustream account like Pat and Sal do.

However, I thought it would be a cool-new way to get Bills information flowing.

Not only will I post rumors and links to interesting articles, I will write some of my own. So if you like some of my opinion pieces I have posted on here before, I hope you stop by to read the ones on the site.

I don't have the ability to update it multiple times a day, but I will do my best. This is something I find interesting and could be fun to a laptop nerd like me.

Remember, it is just basic and I haven't really updated it yet. I am testing it out. I'm new to this kind of blogging site.

www.insidethebuffalobills.wordpress.com

Let me know if you think this is a good idea.

Demon
01-15-2010, 11:25 PM
Why not join forces with Pat Moran and have him give you a blog and space on his web site?

BillsWin
01-15-2010, 11:27 PM
Why not join forces with Pat Moran and have him give you a blog and space on his web site?

While that is a GREAT idea, I refuse to give out any of my personal information and Pat is strictly out in the open. All the authors contributing to his site have given their names. I won't do that for my own reasons.

I don't even use my real emails for these sites.

Good idea though. I will keep contact with Pat and Sal whenever I find something extra juicy maybe toss a phone number their way.

YardRat
01-15-2010, 11:58 PM
Nice.

I would suggest, though, that if you refer to a source like you did in the Grimm blog, include a link to the article also.

Buddo
01-16-2010, 05:37 AM
Thanks for making the effort to do this. Look forward to reading some of the articles.

SquishDaFish
01-16-2010, 05:53 AM
Thanx bro it will be one of my open tabs to keep an eye on

Jan Reimers
01-16-2010, 08:06 AM
Great idea. I enjoy your posts and would be interested in whatever info you might have.

shelby
01-16-2010, 08:19 AM
i enjoy your posts here and look forward to your blog. Thanks!

BigZ
01-16-2010, 04:34 PM
Nice site. I'll be a visitor for sure.

Slim
01-16-2010, 04:39 PM
Nice site Billswin... Question- With the *rumor* on your site today that Bills are interested in Jason Garrett. Are you quoting Pat or is this something from one of your own sources?

BillsWin
01-16-2010, 05:46 PM
Nice site Billswin... Question- With the *rumor* on your site today that Bills are interested in Jason Garrett. Are you quoting Pat or is this something from one of your own sources?

One of my own. If I quote Pat in the future (which I will) I will be sure to plug his site! :up:

Slim
01-16-2010, 06:07 PM
One of my own. If I quote Pat in the future (which I will) I will be sure to plug his site! :up:

Ha, I just re-read my post, sounded kind of harsh! I wasn't accusing you of using Pat as a "source" and not crediting him. I was just curious. If two peoplpe are being told that the Bills are interested with Garrett than there might be some merit there.

BillsWin
01-16-2010, 06:56 PM
Ha, I just re-read my post, sounded kind of harsh! I wasn't accusing you of using Pat as a "source" and not crediting him. I was just curious. If two peoplpe are being told that the Bills are interested with Garrett than there might be some merit there.

Well I wasn't told the Bills would pursue him, I was told that he is considered a candidate for the job. As well as Bowles and McDermott.

Doesn't mean anything if we sign Frazier before interviewing them... :blowup:

BillsWin
01-16-2010, 06:57 PM

and you weren't harsh at all. :up: