PDA

View Full Version : Frazier the Man for the Job

Bmax
01-15-2010, 11:56 PM
Frazier wants the job.. he not afaird to go into a situation where it may not seem great...He knows this maybe his only chance to get a head job in the league...

After seven interviews his time maybe running out...

Sundays game will be big.. if the Vikes win shutting down the cowboys i xan see more you getting on board for his taking the job if offered.

Of course if he goes to the super bowl and wins then...i guess it was all Farve's doing...

Bmax

better days
01-16-2010, 12:06 AM
Frazier wants the job.. he not afaird to go into a situation where it may not seem great...He knows this maybe his only chance to get a head job in the league...

After seven interviews his time maybe running out...

Sundays game will be big.. if the Vikes win shutting down the cowboys i xan see more you getting on board for his taking the job if offered.

Of course if he goes to the super bowl and wins then...i guess it was all Farve's doing...

Bmax

Pretty much. The Vikings will go as far as Favre takes them.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-16-2010, 12:08 AM
i like frazier, he wants to be here and with his record as a previous head coach and good stats on defense. he is more than qualified...

Night Train
01-16-2010, 12:22 AM
Can we just wait until teams drop out of the playoffs and more candidates are interviewed, before we rush to conclusions ?

Prov401
01-16-2010, 12:23 AM
Not sold on Frazier. He seems like the Todd Haley flavor of the year to me.