X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bmax
    • Aug 2003

Frazier the Man for the Job

Frazier wants the job.. he not afaird to go into a situation where it may not seem great...He knows this maybe his only chance to get a head job in the league...

After seven interviews his time maybe running out...

Sundays game will be big.. if the Vikes win shutting down the cowboys i xan see more you getting on board for his taking the job if offered.

Of course if he goes to the super bowl and wins then...i guess it was all Farve's doing...

Bmax
  • better days
    • Jan 2010

Re: Frazier the Man for the Job

Originally posted by Bmax
    Frazier wants the job.. he not afaird to go into a situation where it may not seem great...He knows this maybe his only chance to get a head job in the league...

After seven interviews his time maybe running out...

Sundays game will be big.. if the Vikes win shutting down the cowboys i xan see more you getting on board for his taking the job if offered.

Of course if he goes to the super bowl and wins then...i guess it was all Farve's doing...

Bmax
    Pretty much. The Vikings will go as far as Favre takes them.

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Jan 2010

i like frazier, he wants to be here and with his record as a previous head coach and good stats on defense. he is more than qualified...

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

Can we just wait until teams drop out of the playoffs and more candidates are interviewed, before we rush to conclusions ?
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Prov401
          President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
          • Aug 2008

Not sold on Frazier. He seems like the Todd Haley flavor of the year to me.

Comment

Working...
          X