PDA

View Full Version : If the Vikings lose tomorrow and Frazier is NOT hired.......

Novacane
01-16-2010, 07:34 AM
as our next head coach next week what does that mean? Stealth canidates? Fuel to the speculation Cowher is waiting to complete his CBS obligation? Garrett is thier top choice? Frazier is not thier man? Frazier is still an option but they have other interviews? Frazier does not want the job? Ralph is going to coach the team next year? Interested to see others opinions.

Michael82
01-16-2010, 07:41 AM
We are going to go the cheapest route of all...let the players coach themselves and then we hire Tom Coughlin when he's let go after the season. :up:

Night Train
01-16-2010, 07:47 AM
Ralph, walking down the hall at his Detroit office...

" Uh..who played organized football at some point in their life ? "

Ebenezer
01-16-2010, 12:03 PM
as our next head coach next week what does that mean? Stealth canidates? Fuel to the speculation Cowher is waiting to complete his CBS obligation? Garrett is thier top choice? Frazier is not thier man? Frazier is still an option but they have other interviews? Frazier does not want the job? Ralph is going to coach the team next year? Interested to see others opinions.

correct option in bold.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-16-2010, 12:06 PM
if vikes loose and fraiser is not hired immediatly then there will be rip in the time space continum and all hell will break loose here with wild speculations
I fully expect that fraizer will be hired if vikes loose.... I mean we HAVE to have someone EVENTUALLY

SABURZFAN
01-16-2010, 12:06 PM
i'd like to think that Frazier isn't the only option if that happens. at this point, who the hell knows?

BILLSROCK1212
01-16-2010, 12:07 PM
honestly if we don't have a coach by the end of the week that will be slightly pathetic...the senior bowl is quickly approaching and we need a staff by then

YardRat
01-16-2010, 12:12 PM
I'll agree with Eb on this one.

buffalobillsfan95
01-16-2010, 12:53 PM
if frazier is hired who are some people that will be on his staff?

jamze132
01-16-2010, 12:58 PM
if frazier is hired who are some people that will be on his staff?
Mosus
Lazarus
Ezekiel

and... Judas.

ddaryl
01-16-2010, 12:59 PM
I hold on to a shred of hope that Frasier will turn down the Bills if they officially offer him the job, and not because he is not my 1st choice, but because I desire more embarassment.

At this point I am serioulsy hoping the Bills have to litterally beg people to take the job...

Once the embarassment reaches that level maybe then Ralph will step aside once and for all...

but my only desire now is to see Ralph leave by any means posisble

patmoran2006
01-16-2010, 01:01 PM
Keep in mind that Wilson, not known to be a fan of spending money on coaches to begin with, already has to pay Jauron 3 million for nothing this year and next.

That cant be discounted.

Ebenezer
01-16-2010, 01:06 PM
Keep in mind that Wilson, not known to be a fan of spending money on coaches to begin with, already has to pay Jauron 3 million for nothing this year and next.

That cant be discounted.
it can if Jauron takes another coaching job :D

Ebenezer
01-16-2010, 01:06 PM
honestly if we don't have a coach by the end of the week that will be slightly pathetic...the senior bowl is quickly approaching and we need a staff by then
they have scouts...they only fired DJ, PF and the ass't coaches.