PDA

View Full Version : Question on front office

Poz's Posse
01-16-2010, 07:43 AM
Was browsing the BBMB and found this post in a string regarding nothing coming out of OBD about anything..........has anyone heard anything about this........

Ralph may be mulling over firing Littman, Overdorf and a family member. Apparently Russ Brandon has Mr Wilson's ear!!
<!-- / message -->

Novacane
01-16-2010, 07:55 AM
The hopeful side of me says the silence means something unexpected and big is in the works. The realistic side of me says they are running around like chickens with thier heads cut off wondering wth to do next since noone seems to want to even interview.

Michael82
01-16-2010, 07:58 AM
Guy most likely won't be fired. He just wouldn't get his contract renewed when it expires in April. I think they are holding onto Modrak until Cowher gives them a definite answer too.

ddaryl
01-16-2010, 08:10 AM
Was browsing the BBMB and found this post in a string regarding nothing coming out of OBD about anything..........has anyone heard anything about this........

Ralph may be mulling over firing Littman, Overdorf and a family member. Apparently Russ Brandon has Mr Wilson's ear!!
<!-- / message -->

if it hasn't been done by now I think it's safe to say it ain't ever happening.

What possible reason could anyone have for waiting on this type of a move given the situation we are in. This is something that should have been done by now if it was going to happen...

YardRat
01-16-2010, 11:30 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing Littman get the boot.

Probably just somebody with no real info trying to stir up some conversation.

Buddo
01-16-2010, 12:57 PM
It wouldn't hurt moving Littman away from the Bills, but I can't see it happening tbh. The simple reason for that, is that Littman is Ralph's 'money man' in all his business, not just the Bills.
Overdorf could well go, as could Guy, but it may be that they are really just seeing contracts out atm, until we get a new HC.
I think Modrak stays. I think Nix knows him, and his ability well enough, and has already decided to keep him. If he does, then people should realise that it's an endorsement of what Modrak has been doing, as it's Nix's own area of expertise.
There have been quite a few tidbits come out about players Modrak would have taken, if he had had the 'say'.

trapezeus
01-16-2010, 01:29 PM
getting rid of teh money control guy doesn't make sense. if he knows the financial health of the company, he should stay. the creative people who can get the most for their buck need to do their job.

Cowher is expensive, but fans will show up. they will pay more, they will buy stuff.

Paying for schobel, evans, and mcgee and a bunch of early first round picks and not giving them support with good trainers and good schemes is money poorly spent.

SABURZFAN
01-16-2010, 02:55 PM
Was browsing the BBMB and found this post in a string regarding nothing

that's par for the course over at BBMB. Chris Brown is the ringleader, isn't he?

ddaryl
01-16-2010, 03:11 PM
there must be a lot of static in the air ... So many are clinging to the hope that there is some big change that will turn this thing around.

glad I used my bounce sheet... I'm no longer clinging