• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

Joe Logan's latest: write some letters

For what it's worth...

Let the naysayers and haters wallow in the mud with their Long Island pal Shcefter and let the Billievers rock and roll. Time to take it up a notch.
    I spoke tonight with my source (who by the way owes me a genny cream when this is over*) and apparently there are some heated discussions going on at One Bills Drive. The message to me was that R&R are getting internal pressure to make Cowher the offer he can't refuse. Final decision on player moves and a commitment to pay for players.
    The concern within is that Ralph and Russ are not pursuing Cowher with the amount of urgency that the situation deserves. Privately they are also concerned that Brandon and new GM Buddy Nix may not have the experience needed to be able to recognize the potential of a coordinator or college coach with no head coaching experience. Hence the reason they are suggesting a more aggressive pitch for Cowher who has the proven track record.
    None of that is good news, however I was also told that Buffalo Fan Factor is having an effect on the happenings on both sides of the table and the suggestion to me was to see if we could really take it up a notch, and fast!
    What have we got to lose folks? Let's do our part. Let's go all in for the Chin.
    Here is the plan. I'm asking that everyone interested in doing their part to try to land Cowher write two HANDWRITTEN letters. One to Ralph Wilson and one to Bill Cowher. Tell Ralph why it is important to you that we get Coach Cowher. Draft a second letter to Cowher telling him why you think he should come to Buffalo. Put them both in a single envelope addressed to EastAurora.Org PO Box 125 East Aurora, New York 14052. I know I can get the message directly to Ralph and I will do everything in my power to deliver them to Coach Cowher, even if I have to drive down to Raleigh to do it.
    read more...

• DBrown77
    Watching the Bills suck since 1999
    • Mar 2005

Re: Joe Logan's latest: write some letters

I think this may have been posted last week

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Re: Joe Logan's latest: write some letters

How many people today REALLY write HANDWRITTEN letters?
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
      X