PDA

View Full Version : instead of chicken wings....

henndogg27
01-16-2010, 09:49 AM
instead of sending bill cowher chicken wings to the cbs studios..why don't you all just buy some bills jerseys for each of the crew at cbs..and on the back have there names on it..have cowher's name on the back and have his number be 1(because we all know he is our number one choice for head coach here) for shannon, marino, boom, just have there same number that they had in there playing days..and also send some nice flowers too his wife and his daughters...and on the card we should write from all bills fans with love...i think they would like that...but im just saying

Ickybaluky
01-16-2010, 09:53 AM
Let me get this straight...

Bills fans are going to chip in and buy a team jersey for Dan Marino?

I'm not a Bills fan or anything, but does anyone see that as wrong?

SABURZFAN
01-16-2010, 09:56 AM

i only see this as a failed thread.

Jan Reimers
01-16-2010, 03:19 PM
I see all of this unabashed Cowher worship as wrong. I've got an idea, Bills' fans - stop begging.

Oaf
01-16-2010, 03:25 PM
Not a bad idea, we've got nothing to lose, everything to gain. My feeling is that he's unable to commit- if we do stuff no other fan base has ever done to recruit someone, why not?

SABURZFAN
01-16-2010, 03:32 PM
how about we cut off the arms of all of the chicken littles and send them to him instead.

henndogg27
01-16-2010, 03:34 PM

no thats like taking a jab at marino we dont like him and he doesnt like us..so i think it would be funny

Crisis
01-16-2010, 03:37 PM
how about everytime a bills fan gets another kind of creepy stalker idea to try to lure cowher here they just donate $20 to charity instead?

Dr. Lecter
01-16-2010, 03:40 PM
I see all of this unabashed Cowher worship as wrong. I've got an idea, Bills' fans - stop begging.

Begging is all we have got left Jan.........

ddaryl
01-16-2010, 03:41 PM
I I've got an idea, Bills' fans - stop begging.

Begging is the only hope we have of turning this franchise around as long as Ralph is associated with the team....

I know you still might have some hope, but you and the Billszone gang have pretty much helped me understand that these types of gestures/pleas are just hopeless .... begging is the only thing left for those with no hope and are in a state of despair, and that is me right now. I haven't been this depressed in quite some time

Maybe if the group would just allow those who enjoy doing this to just do it it would allow many of us to just feel better... but instead you've killed what was keeping me hopeful... fans sticking together determined to get the one guy who is right for this job by doing these types of gestures hoping just one of them hits the mark. Sure it was a long shot, but it sure was making me feel good..

BillsWin
01-16-2010, 03:43 PM
There goes that borderline stalker behavior again...

RandolphDuke
01-16-2010, 03:45 PM
Instead of sending chicken wings, shirts, or setting up billboards, we should all take a dump in a bucket and send it to Cowher. It will be just as effective.

henndogg27
01-16-2010, 03:46 PM
just an idea instead of chicken wings..no need to be a jackass

henndogg27
01-16-2010, 03:48 PM
There goes that borderline stalker behavior again...

ok...ur entitled to ur opinion

henndogg27
01-16-2010, 03:54 PM
how about everytime a bills fan gets another kind of creepy stalker idea to try to lure cowher here they just donate $20 to charity instead?

this yr how much have u donate to charity..probably nothing...why dont u donate to haiti..instead of coming on here running ur mouth about what other people are doing with there money..did u make that money for them? so how in the hell are you gonna come on here and tell them how to spend it

Crisis
01-16-2010, 04:17 PM
this yr how much have u donate to charity..probably nothing...why dont u donate to haiti..instead of coming on here running ur mouth about what other people are doing with there money..did u make that money for them? so how in the hell are you gonna come on here and tell them how to spend it

i gave a little bit to hunter's hope after the money for the billboard was raised.

a billboard is one thing, sending something to one's workplace is just....pathetic and desperate.

SABURZFAN
01-16-2010, 04:20 PM

you should practice what you preach. :rolleyes:

henndogg27
01-16-2010, 05:39 PM
i gave a little bit to hunter's hope after the money for the billboard was raised.

a billboard is one thing, sending something to one's workplace is just....pathetic and desperate.

and the billboard is not pathetic and desperate..ok man i get u..lol

henndogg27
01-16-2010, 05:45 PM
you should practice what you preach. :rolleyes:

i do ..a suggestion and telling someone what to do are two different things..so at the end of the day i was just making a suggestion to bills fans who want to send chicken wings to cbs ..im not telling them to do anything..so if they dont like the idea..so be it..

SABURZFAN
01-17-2010, 06:48 AM
i do ..a suggestion and telling someone what to do are two different things..so at the end of the day i was just making a suggestion to bills fans who want to send chicken wings to cbs ..im not telling them to do anything..so if they dont like the idea..so be it..

according to your way of thinking, i would argue that Crisis was making a suggestion too.

Historian
01-17-2010, 07:10 AM
Make sure Marino's is one of the fake ones from Korea...

Cntrygal
01-17-2010, 07:16 AM

and three sizes too small.

tampabay25690
01-17-2010, 07:17 AM
instead of sending bill cowher chicken wings to the cbs studios..why don't you all just buy some bills jerseys for each of the crew at cbs..and on the back have there names on it..have cowher's name on the back and have his number be 1(because we all know he is our number one choice for head coach here) for shannon, marino, boom, just have there same number that they had in there playing days..and also send some nice flowers too his wife and his daughters...and on the card we should write from all bills fans with love...i think they would like that...but im just saying

STUPID.
Why waste your $$$ on a guy that doesnt want to be in Buffalo?

Cntrygal
01-17-2010, 07:24 AM

and three sizes too small.

And PINK!!!!!!

Cntrygal
01-17-2010, 07:28 AM
Where's Mad? Someone should photoshop this on Marino! :snicker:

http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p6105686t130.jpg

henndogg27
01-17-2010, 12:42 PM
STUPID.
Why waste your $$$ on a guy that doesnt want to be in Buffalo?

just like the billboard..i understand

henndogg27
01-17-2010, 12:43 PM
Where's Mad? Someone should photoshop this on Marino! :snicker:

http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p6105686t130.jpg

lol..that would be funny as hell sending that too marino

henndogg27
01-17-2010, 12:44 PM

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

SABURZFAN
01-17-2010, 05:16 PM
just like the billboard..i understand

the money that was left over was donated to Hunter's Hope if i remember correctly.

henndogg27
01-17-2010, 07:24 PM
the money that was left over was donated to Hunter's Hope if i remember correctly.

i said the billboard..ughhhhhh...ok let me break it down for u

billboard--dumb dumb

hunter's hope - - very very good

understand now

Crisis
01-17-2010, 07:26 PM
i said the billboard..let break it down for u

billboard--dumb dumb

understand now

and i said i donated to hunter's hope with the money that was raised after the billboard money was raised.

and no, putting your opinion in a public forum isn't nearly as desperate as showering someone with gifts at their work.

Mr. Pink
01-17-2010, 07:26 PM
So the billboard was dumb but sending jerseys to the entire pregame and halftime show is a good idea?

Brilliant!

Cntrygal
01-17-2010, 07:44 PM
I just thought seeing a pic of marino in a pink girly jersey would be funny. :couch:

henndogg27
01-17-2010, 07:45 PM
and i said i donated to hunter's hope with the money that was raised after the billboard money was raised.

and no, putting your opinion in a public forum isn't nearly as desperate as showering someone with gifts at their work.

you two must be butt buddies but ok(u know who im talking about)...billboard still dumb..i am happy for u that u donated to hunter hopes thats a good thing...people were suppose to send wings to cowher this weekend but i was just making a suggestion instead of wings they send a jersey...they sent the wings anyway..so they didnt like my suggestion case closed..but damn why are u still rambling on.

henndogg27
01-17-2010, 07:47 PM
I just thought seeing a pic of marino in a pink girly jersey would be funny. :couch:
that would b funny ..that was a good idea..lol..he would really love that gift..lol

Crisis
01-17-2010, 07:49 PM
you two must be butt buddies but ok(u know who im talking about)...billboard still dumb..i am happy for u that u donated to hunter hopes thats a good thing...people were suppose to send wings to cowher this weekend but i was just making a suggestion instead of wings they send a jersey...they sent the wings anyway..so they didnt like my suggestion case closed..but damn why are u still rambling on.

So the billboard was dumb but sending jerseys to the entire pregame and halftime show is a good idea?

Brilliant!

henndogg27
01-17-2010, 07:54 PM

Brilliant!

i thought the jerseys were a good idea and sending flowers two his wife and daughters..i thought that would be a nice gift..and show how classy bills fans are..billboard..ehhh..imo

henndogg27
01-17-2010, 07:55 PM

Brilliant!

also we already did the billboard thing once..so lets be more creative

Cntrygal
01-17-2010, 07:57 PM
who sent wings? I doubt it happened.

and for the record, I wouldn't spend my money on sending any of these rich people anything.

Hunter's hope isn't a dumb thing.

Everyone has opinions... they are like *******s.... everyone has one.

Saying that... I have to run You all play nice or I won't be later. :club:

henndogg27
01-17-2010, 08:00 PM
its my opinion if u dont agree with it so be it..im not going to lose sleep over it..and i dont expect u to lose any sleep over what i say..

Typ0
01-17-2010, 08:02 PM
Sending 1200 roses to Cowhers wife actually sounds like a good idea to me.

henndogg27
01-17-2010, 08:03 PM
who sent wings? I doubt it happened.

and for the record, I wouldn't spend my money on sending any of these rich people anything.

Hunter's hope isn't a dumb thing.

Everyone has opinions... they are like *******s.... everyone has one.

Saying that... I have to run You all play nice or I won't be later. :club:

never ever said hunter hope was a dumb thing..i said that was a good thing..u doubt the wings thing happen ...ok

henndogg27
01-17-2010, 08:20 PM
i know on this board they have some good people and not always negative by posting negative comments about other members ideas or point of views..and by the constant attacks certian members have to defend themselves on the board..now pat moran i apologize to u for calling the billboard idea dumb..it was in the heat of the moment of going back and forth with members..i lost my character..so again i apologize..but to all the negative posters..i still like the idea for a pink jersey to marino..a bills jersey to cowher ..and etc..send roses to his daughters and wife...over sending wings to the cbs studios..if u disagree its kool

SABURZFAN
01-18-2010, 06:41 AM
i said the billboard..ughhhhhh...ok let me break it down for u

billboard--dumb dumb

understand now

let me break it down for you....

billboard- i didn't agree with

Hunter's Hope- benefited from an idea i didn't agree with.

overall- i'm not going to tell people what they need to do with their money. understand now?

Ickybaluky
01-18-2010, 08:46 AM
Jim Harbaugh called. He wants to know why he didn't get any friggin' wings.

Typ0
01-18-2010, 09:33 AM
Jim Harbaugh called. He wants to know why he didn't get any friggin' wings.

I bet the people who would send wings to Cowher wouldn't even consider that it would make everyone else feel unwanted. Do you think we get badmouthed because Moolarkeys kids were getting beat up in school because he sucked?

henndogg27
01-18-2010, 12:17 PM
let me break it down for you....

billboard- i didn't agree with

Hunter's Hope- benefited from an idea i didn't agree with.

overall- i'm not going to tell people what they need to do with their money. understand now?

i made a suggestion (if i was going to add my money)..he wanted to stay with the wings..i said ok (so i didnt put my money in it) case closed