• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Fan card for sale!.... NOT!!!!

I am getting sick of these folks wanting to jump ship. People who claim to be die hards their entire life who want to give up being a fan are really getting under my skin. I would like to say this gently without piss people off, but there really is no other way to say...see ya. Good riddance, don't the door hit you in the ass. Who needs fans like you?

You can't call yourselves bandwagon jumpers because we have not had a bandwagon worthy of jumping onto for many, many, many years. Why do you guys feel the need to announce your disappointment in the team and the FO this way? Are you looking for some sort of sympathy? Well you won't find it here. Try your buddies, you know who they are right? They are the same guys who have been giving you a hard time for being a Bills fan in the first place. Laughing at you every time the Bills have a major breakdown. They won't help you and they may mock you even further for not being loyal to a team.

I am a Bills fan for life, I will always be a Bills fan to the day I die.

Fan card NOT for sale...EVER!!!
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• M
    • Aug 2006

Re: Fan card for sale!.... NOT!!!!

*sits next to northernbillfan*
    Let's Go Bills ... B B B B B B Bills!

Comment

• SabreEleven
      • Aug 2002

Right on...If you quit being a Bills fan, you are a pussy. It's part of being from Buffalo, you suck it up and we'll get over the rough part even if it does last 20 years.

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SabreEleven
        Right on...If you quit being a Bills fan, you are a pussy. It's part of being from Buffalo, you suck it up and we'll get over the rough part even if it does last 20 years.
        I'm not even from Buffalo and I remain true to the Bills.

My first game at Buffalo was in 1987 and I fell in love with the place. It wasn't hard to since I already loved the Bills.
        When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
          I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by northernbillfan
          I'm not even from Buffalo and I remain true to the Bills.

My first game at Buffalo was in 1987 and I fell in love with the place. It wasn't hard to since I already loved the Bills.
          I have yet to be in a live game or even at Buffalo, but at the time I decide to be a Buffalo Bills Fan, it was forever.
          The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• EricStratton
            • Jul 2002

Is there some function on the message board that will apply an automatic ban if someone starts one of the "I'm leaving" threads.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

i have too many years invested being a Bills fan. the ONLY way i turn my fan card in is if the Bills leave Buffalo. all the Super Bowl bandwagoneers don't know what it was like sitting through a 1-13 season. the back to back 2-14 seasons weren't pretty either. when you sit in a stadium that had 25000-30000 people in attendance, you know what the lean years were like. people like Jan Reimers, Historian, Mad Bomber, and a few others that i fail to mention know what the hell i'm talking about. they're still here. i would be more disappointed if i heard it from them than i am from some people who are known to have done so. it is well documented that i don't care for the owner of this team. never have and never will. it would be easy for me to follow in the same footsteps that some of these so called Bills have taken. but i will never disappoint, let down my fellow Bills fans, and take the easy road to be a football fan. besides, that's not my style.

to my fellow Bills fans and may we know what it's like to achieve that goal of winning a Super Bowl before we go to our graves.
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                i have too many years invested being a Bills fan. the ONLY way i turn my fan card in is if the Bills leave Buffalo. all the Super Bowl bandwagoneers don't know what it was like sitting through a 1-13 season. the back to back 2-14 seasons weren't pretty either. when you sit in a stadium that had 25000-30000 people in attendance, you know what the lean years were like. people like Jan Reimers, Historian, Mad Bomber, and a few others that i fail to mention know what the hell i'm talking about. they're still here. i would be more disappointed if i heard it from them than i am from some people who are known to have done so. it is well documented that i don't care for the owner of this team. never have and never will. it would be easy for me to follow in the same footsteps that some of these so called Bills have taken. but i will never disappoint, let down my fellow Bills fans, and take the easy road to be a football fan. besides, that's not my style.

to my fellow Bills fans and may we know what it's like to achieve that goal of winning a Super Bowl before we go to our graves.
                That post almost made me weep.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by northernbillfan
                  That post almost made me weep.

don't go pussy on us now.
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                    don't go pussy on us now.
                    I said almost...

It really sums up what being a Bills fan is all about.

Comment

• YardRat
                      Well, lookie here...
                      • Dec 2004

at the push for a zone award.

Some of you have no shame...
                      YardRat Wall of Fame
                      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                        short bus extraordinaire
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat

i don't need an award. i just need to let people know where i stand.

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat

Not pushing for any award, just stating my displeasure at folks who want to jump ship. It's getting ludicrous.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                            • Sep 2003

Have a cookie and a pat on the back.

Comment

• Slim
                              • Apr 2004

I'm the same way. It'll only be that much better when (if) the Bills ever get good again.

Comment

Working...
                              X