PDA

View Full Version : The NHL Network can go **** itself

OpIv37
01-16-2010, 04:09 PM
Not a SINGLE Sabres game this entire season

http://www.nhl.com/ice/schedulebyseason.htm?network=NHLN-US&location=/nhlnetwork#nhln

I upgraded my DirecTV package to get NHLN last year, when they showed several Sabres games. This year, not a SINGLE one. Now, I realize there are 30 teams in the NHL and they can't show the Sabres every night, but I don't think 3 or 4 games over the course of the season is too much to ask. The Sabres have the hottest goaltender in the NHL, are 2nd in the Eastern Conf and have a fan base scattered around the country due to the number of WNY ex-patriots. We don't have an Ovechkin or a Crosby, but we're certainly better than some of the other teams they feature.

For example, Carolina is in last place and has a ****ty fan base, but they still get 2 games.

**** the NHLN.

SabreEleven
01-16-2010, 07:18 PM
<table class="data" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="rwEven"><td class="left" nowrap="nowrap" width="110">Tue Jan 19, 2010 </td> <td class="left" nowrap="nowrap" width="76">Sabres</td> <td class="left" nowrap="nowrap"> Ducks
</td> <td class="left" nowrap="nowrap"> 10:00 PM </td> <td class="left"> NHLN-CA, MSG-B </td></tr></tbody></table>

elltrain22
01-16-2010, 07:41 PM
although I'm very diappointed about them never having Sabres games, the NHL network is a great channel.

DMBcrew36
01-16-2010, 10:41 PM
<TABLE class=data border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1><TBODY><TR class=rwEven><TD class=left width=110 noWrap>Tue Jan 19, 2010 </TD> <TD class=left width=76 noWrap>Sabres</TD> <TD class=left noWrap> Ducks

</TD> <TD class=left noWrap> 10:00 PM </TD> <TD class=left> NHLN-CA, MSG-B </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Are you teasing him? You know that's NHL Net in Canada, not the U.S.

DMBcrew36
01-16-2010, 10:42 PM
I don't understand the beef with NHL Net. On the Fly is an awesome show and they also provide HD Hockey Night In Canada - which alone makes it great.

If you want to see the Sabres, get Centre Ice Package. It's a better bang for your buck than nearly every other sports pack - a million times better than NFL Sunday Ticket (which I also have and will not renew).

hammerbillsfan
01-16-2010, 10:45 PM
On the Fly is an awesome show

thanks dude, i work on that show :up:

OpIv37
01-17-2010, 11:13 AM
<table class="data" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="rwEven"><td class="left" nowrap="nowrap" width="110">Tue Jan 19, 2010 </td> <td class="left" nowrap="nowrap" width="76">Sabres</td> <td class="left" nowrap="nowrap"> Ducks
</td> <td class="left" nowrap="nowrap"> 10:00 PM </td> <td class="left"> NHLN-CA, MSG-B </td></tr></tbody></table>

NHLN-CA means CANADA, not US

OpIv37
01-17-2010, 11:14 AM
I don't understand the beef with NHL Net. On the Fly is an awesome show and they also provide HD Hockey Night In Canada - which alone makes it great.

If you want to see the Sabres, get Centre Ice Package. It's a better bang for your buck than nearly every other sports pack - a million times better than NFL Sunday Ticket (which I also have and will not renew).

there's some quality programming on there, but I don't know how they can dis the Sabres for an entire season. It doesn't even make sense.

DMBcrew36
01-17-2010, 07:43 PM
OH, and NHL Net had all of the World Junior Championship games in HD.