The only thing positive about Harbaugh turning the Bills down is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

The only thing positive about Harbaugh turning the Bills down is...

...did anybody know they interviewed him??? I'm guessing that would be a no and that might mean they have interviewed other candidates that we would like better then Frazier. Maybe they have another candidate who has interview in mind. Hey, I can hope, can't I???
  • mrbojanglezs
    • Jan 2010

Re: The only thing positive about Harbaugh turning the Bills down is...

they prolly did, but they did it stealth, because harbaugh prolly didnt want it announced because it would kill his recruiting class

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

We should get a definitive answer from Grimm in the next day or so. I'm thinking he stays with the Cards, though.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Typ0
        honey pie
        • Jul 2002

you have to wonder why a candidate would interview and not want the job. Was it the money? Did they put rediculous constraints on him? When you interview somone you are trying to sell what you are doing to them...if you can't sell an NFL head coaching job to a guy that wants a chance that's really, really pathetic. The Bills are desparate. Maybe he didn't want it because it wasn't for 10 million and 10% ownership in the team.

Comment

• buffalobillsfan95
          • Jan 2010

well anything is better then dickey
          “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
            • Nov 2009

Guy claims to have connection to Grimm

I posted this yesterday...poster on TBD claims to have a connection to Grimm, and it doesn't look like he is interested. I don't know the guys credentials, but it would be worth noting, if Grimm turns us down.

Comment

• JPFBillsFan
              • Jan 2006

I've been saying for a while, our problems only begin when the old man meets his maker

Comment

Working...
              X