PDA

View Full Version : The only thing positive about Harbaugh turning the Bills down is...

Nighthawk
01-16-2010, 07:12 PM
...did anybody know they interviewed him??? I'm guessing that would be a no and that might mean they have interviewed other candidates that we would like better then Frazier. Maybe they have another candidate who has interview in mind. Hey, I can hope, can't I???

mrbojanglezs
01-16-2010, 07:14 PM
they prolly did, but they did it stealth, because harbaugh prolly didnt want it announced because it would kill his recruiting class

YardRat
01-16-2010, 07:14 PM
We should get a definitive answer from Grimm in the next day or so. I'm thinking he stays with the Cards, though.

Typ0
01-16-2010, 07:16 PM
you have to wonder why a candidate would interview and not want the job. Was it the money? Did they put rediculous constraints on him? When you interview somone you are trying to sell what you are doing to them...if you can't sell an NFL head coaching job to a guy that wants a chance that's really, really pathetic. The Bills are desparate. Maybe he didn't want it because it wasn't for 10 million and 10% ownership in the team.

buffalobillsfan95
01-16-2010, 07:20 PM
well anything is better then dickey

Beebe's Kid
01-16-2010, 08:53 PM
Guy claims to have connection to Grimm (http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?showtopic=105827)

I posted this yesterday...poster on TBD claims to have a connection to Grimm, and it doesn't look like he is interested. I don't know the guys credentials, but it would be worth noting, if Grimm turns us down.

JPFBillsFan
01-16-2010, 08:59 PM
I've been saying for a while, our problems only begin when the old man meets his maker