• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

I Fear We'll See AVP Being Introduced Soon

With Ralph and Brandon smiling like jackasses on either side of him.

Ralph will mumble," It's mostly luck anyhow " then leave to fly back to Detroit...
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit
  • Historian
    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
    • Dec 2002

Re: I Fear We'll See AVP Being Introduced Soon

Too funny Train!

I still think Cowher's coming here.

The Bills like to make a big splash out of the blue, and usually do after everyone lights their torches and weaves their nooses.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Historian

i will be surprised if he does.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• ddaryl
        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
        • Jan 2005

Too funny Train!

The Bills like to make a big splash out of the blue, and usually do after everyone lights their torches and weaves their nooses.

Damn dude... I thought I smoked a fair amount of weed... you must be puffing a whole hectre's worth before ya post...

Personally I think I've completely lost it... One moment I'm miserable the next moment I'm even more miserable but I don't give a **** anymore, and that is usually followed by a little more misery.

Words cannot describe how badly i want to see Ralph announce is immediate exit

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

Too funny Train!

I'd love to believe that. I guess I'm just preparing myself to be disappointed when it comes to the Bills...yet again.

It's like being thirsty and having the choice between a cold glass of beer and a bucket of sand. The Bills will always select the sand and spend years trying to justify their selection.
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Billz_fan
            • Jan 2003

Too funny Train!

Wow, yah think you know somone You better lube your back side cus it's coming. Ralph is gonna stick you when your not ready
            The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• Cntrygal
              Visually stunning but camera-shy.
              • Jul 2002

I don't think I've ever wanted the playoffs to "just get over with" so bad.
              Originally posted by notacon
              The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• ddaryl
                Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Billz_fan
                Wow, yah think you know somone You better lube your back side cus it's coming. Ralph is gonna stick you when your not ready
                at 91 it will probably be a broom handle but it still won't be pleasant

Comment

Working...
                X