PDA

View Full Version : I Fear We'll See AVP Being Introduced Soon

Night Train
01-17-2010, 06:33 AM
With Ralph and Brandon smiling like jackasses on either side of him.

Ralph :$: will mumble," It's mostly luck anyhow " then leave to fly back to Detroit... :crazy:

Historian
01-17-2010, 07:15 AM
:rofl:

Too funny Train!

I still think Cowher's coming here.

The Bills like to make a big splash out of the blue, and usually do after everyone lights their torches and weaves their nooses.

SABURZFAN
01-17-2010, 07:29 AM

i will be surprised if he does.

ddaryl
01-17-2010, 07:35 AM

Too funny Train!

The Bills like to make a big splash out of the blue, and usually do after everyone lights their torches and weaves their nooses.

Damn dude... I thought I smoked a fair amount of weed... you must be puffing a whole hectre's worth before ya post...

Personally I think I've completely lost it... One moment I'm miserable the next moment I'm even more miserable but I don't give a **** anymore, and that is usually followed by a little more misery.

Words cannot describe how badly i want to see Ralph announce is immediate exit

Night Train
01-17-2010, 07:37 AM

Too funny Train!

I'd love to believe that. I guess I'm just preparing myself to be disappointed when it comes to the Bills...yet again. :cynic:

It's like being thirsty and having the choice between a cold glass of beer and a bucket of sand. The Bills will always select the sand and spend years trying to justify their selection. :ignore:

Billz_fan
01-17-2010, 07:50 AM

Too funny Train!

Wow, yah think you know somone :D You better lube your back side cus it's coming. Ralph is gonna stick you when your not ready :laughter:

Cntrygal
01-17-2010, 07:50 AM
I don't think I've ever wanted the playoffs to "just get over with" so bad.

ddaryl
01-17-2010, 08:05 AM
Wow, yah think you know somone :D You better lube your back side cus it's coming. Ralph is gonna stick you when your not ready :laughter:

at 91 it will probably be a broom handle but it still won't be pleasant