PDA

View Full Version : Gullability, a Message Boards Anthem

bilzfancy
01-17-2010, 10:41 AM
This is my first thread, my first post on this board, though I've been lurking and reading for a while. This needs to be said though. Casserly comes out last night and says the Bills offered Harbaugh the job and declines it, and you all believe him where no one else has said that. Clayton says the other day the RW refuses to interview Marty, no one else says that and you all believe him. As far as I know, the only truths are that Brian S. turned down a chance for an interview, Shanny took his name out of the running, and that the Bills have interviewed Frazier and Fewell, and everything else is pure speculation and rumor. Hey people, I have some valuable swamp land down here in Florida I can sell you very cheap, any takers?
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

HHURRICANE
01-17-2010, 10:53 AM
Criticizing what other people write is alot easier than posting your own stuff. Glad to see you come off the fence.

As for the reports, 98% of it is pure speculation.

Jaybird
01-17-2010, 10:59 AM
This is my first thread, my first post on this board, though I've been lurking and reading for a while. This needs to be said though. Casserly comes out last night and says the Bills offered Harbaugh the job and declines it, and you all believe him where no one else has said that. Clayton says the other day the RW refuses to interview Marty, no one else says that and you all believe him. As far as I know, the only truths are that Brian S. turned down a chance for an interview, Shanny took his name out of the running, and that the Bills have interviewed Frazier and Fewell, and everything else is pure speculation and rumor. Hey people, I have some valuable swamp land down here in Florida I can sell you very cheap, any takers?
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

How many acres??

SABURZFAN
01-17-2010, 11:00 AM
are you saying that the chicken littles in here are gullable? i can't believe that. :refuse:

ddaryl
01-17-2010, 11:04 AM
I think I'm more tired of yahoo's like your self calling people gullible in your 1st post.

The Bills are crap franchise that nobody really wants to be apart of.

if you can't see that then your blind. Maybe some of these reports are specualtion, but I really have no troubles at all believing there is some truth to them..

Why is that, because Ralph Wilson. until the day he is offiiclay not involved in this franchise I will have absolutly no problems buying into the negatives, because I know how craptastic the franchise has been for most of Ralph's years.

You can have hope... I personally dragged hope outside by the hair and put a cap into the back of hopes head....

I'm now reserved to watching coach candidate after coach candidate turn down interviews and not being very interested in the job

we'll see how this plays off, but it's not looking good IMHO

Oldbillsfan
01-17-2010, 11:05 AM
So they offered him the job without even an interview? Wow he must be good.

bilzfancy
01-17-2010, 11:08 AM
so now I'm a yahoo for telling it like it is, great, insult when you have nothing to offer. I guess I'll just go back to lurking in the shadows.

Buddo
01-17-2010, 11:09 AM
I think it's as much a symptom of the frustration that Bills fans feel. It's also much more the case these days, that guys who were once genuine 'reporters', have graduated up the food chain, where they feel they can simply give opinions, with little or no substance. There are exceptions to this, but I see it as a rather disturbing trend in the land of 'sound bite' media.
I wouldn't be at all surprised to find that many other teams fans, on their respective message boards, also feel the 'media' is more often opinion based, than fact based.

SABURZFAN
01-17-2010, 11:10 AM
so now I'm a yahoo for telling it like it is, great, insult when you have nothing to offer. I guess I'll just go back to lurking in the shadows.

don't do that. this place can always use more realists.

Mr. Pink
01-17-2010, 11:13 AM
*gullibility

just sayin!

ddaryl
01-17-2010, 11:13 AM

you called out others gullible.. I returned the serve. If you can't handle the heat then why did you step into the fire with your 1st post.

I agree there is specualtion in these dumb ass reports... but the fact is this franchise is so friggin pathetic that is is very easy to embrace them.

and this is OBD's fault. They are not keeping fans in the loop with the coaching search therefore fans are going to get their information from where ever they can, and the longer OBD stay silent the more rabid the fans will become.

Obvioulsy some people are still holding out hope... but my hope sailed away. I'm really just patiently waiting for Ralph to go far far away

trapezeus
01-17-2010, 12:36 PM
maybe the bills knew in 2001 that the team truly sucked and no one wanted to coach here and that's why they didn't drag us through the embarassment of getting rejected by the better coaches in the pros and in college.

shelby
01-17-2010, 12:49 PM
welcome to the Zone~!

Ingtar33
01-17-2010, 12:54 PM
welcome aboard.

Bone
01-17-2010, 12:57 PM
Greetings Earthling

Typ0
01-17-2010, 01:03 PM
People like Casserly aren't saying anything if they don't have info. That was some prime time he used to talk about that information. It wasn't speculation I doubt he would have went with it had that been the case.