PDA

View Full Version : And you were worried about the negative posters killing this Board?!

HHURRICANE
01-17-2010, 10:48 AM
Ralph Wilson has done more to kill fan enthusiasm on this site than anything myself or Op could have written.

Being a realist means that you look at the facts and make judgements based on them. I'm actually already past being upset with this mess because I saw it coming years ago.

The sad part is that I actually enjoy seeing some of the optimists posts and even they are negative now.

Ralph Wilson owes everyone an apology. We are right behind the Raiders in terms of poorly run organizations. He is the number one reason that we won't have a real HC in Buffalo.

I'm actually hoping for a miracle at the point, which is what we all need.

SABURZFAN
01-17-2010, 11:03 AM
***** crickets chirping *****

Ebenezer
01-17-2010, 11:16 AM
Ralph Wilson has done more to kill fan enthusiasm on this site than anything myself or Op could have written.

Being a realist means that you look at the facts and make judgements based on them. I'm actually already past being upset with this mess because I saw it coming years ago.

The sad part is that I actually enjoy seeing some of the optimists posts and even they are negative now.

Ralph Wilson owes everyone an apology. We are right behind the Raiders in terms of poorly run organizations. He is the number one reason that we won't have a real HC in Buffalo.

I have to ask - Do you really want me to answer your question honestly?

YardRat
01-17-2010, 11:19 AM

We'd prefer you to follow standard protocol and keep any info to yourself until the timing is right, and then call a press conference.

SABURZFAN
01-17-2010, 11:24 AM

yes

TacklingDummy
01-17-2010, 11:26 AM
No QB the past 10 years has been killing my enthusiasm.

I don't blame Ralph, I blame bad luck. The Bills weren't lucky enough or didn't suck enough to draft Manning, Big Ben, Rivers, Manning, McNabb etc.
Drafts are where teams are made and the past 10 years their drafts have basically sucked.

Oldbillsfan
01-17-2010, 11:26 AM
There was a question?

SABURZFAN
01-17-2010, 11:27 AM
There was a question?

yes

Mr. Pink
01-17-2010, 11:29 AM
I am worried that the negative posters are ruining this board too.

Commissioner
01-17-2010, 11:30 AM

This board is not half as ******ed as the Bills.com message board.... i don't even read that board anymore. Got sick of reading 15 yr old opinions.

SABURZFAN
01-17-2010, 11:32 AM

me too. it's a good thing the realists are here to overcome this matter.

Novacane
01-17-2010, 12:18 PM

There is nothing to be positive about. This coaching search has opened a lot of eyes. Ralph has turned the organiztion into a laughing stock. It's only ruining it for head in the sand homers who want to pretend things may improve. They won't until Ralph is gone. Get used to the negativity.

FlyingDutchman
01-17-2010, 12:30 PM
dude HH, us "homers" have known we've sucked for years and that the FO is a joke, youre not making some break through. We just choose not to harp constantly on the same crap over and over and over and over. It doesnt make for a fun scene, and its annoying