I dont get this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

I dont get this...

now maybe someone has a like or report to dispute this, but how is it that NOT ONE person in the entire media world knew of an actual Harbough INTERVIEW where they actually sat down and talked either via phone or in person?

Did they actually have a formal interview? I am fully aware of the need for secrecy for recruiting purposes, but there are a million hungry "journalists" out there watching everything very closely

and if they DID have this secret and undetectable interview.... what ELSE has been going on that NO ONE knows about?

Im not intimating more Cowher stuff.... just who else ARE they actually thinking of?

This is the weirdest coaching search I have ever seen. ever.
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: I dont get this...

they did it over a computer to save money. you know how cheap The Old Fart is.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Ingtar33
      Dances With Buffaloes
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by keithtr
      now maybe someone has a like or report to dispute this, but how is it that NOT ONE person in the entire media world knew of an actual Harbough INTERVIEW where they actually sat down and talked either via phone or in person?

Did they actually have a formal interview? I am fully aware of the need for secrecy for recruiting purposes, but there are a million hungry "journalists" out there watching everything very closely

and if they DID have this secret and undetectable interview.... what ELSE has been going on that NO ONE knows about?

Im not intimating more Cowher stuff.... just who else ARE they actually thinking of?

This is the weirdest coaching search I have ever seen. ever.

Harbaugh might get fired if he has a public interview with the bills, and even if he doesn't; he'll butcher his own recruiting class... All college coaches will be the same like that.

A college coach will have to meet on the side. maybe not even in person, just over the phone. (that's assuming they want to coach in college next year)
      Last edited by Ingtar33; 01-17-2010, 11:39 AM.
      My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
        The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Ingtar33
        Harbaugh might get fired if he has a public interview with the bills, and even if he doesn't; he'll butcher his own recruiting class... All college coaches will be the same like that.
        no, I understand all that.... but seriously, other then fan speculations, have you seen any indications from OBD that Harbough was even in the thought process?
        In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Throne Logic
          Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
          • Aug 2002

Did he turn down the job or the formal interview?
          Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• trapezeus
            Legendary Zoner
            • Oct 2004

reporters can't tap a phone call that lasts 5 seconds.

"Hello? The bills? no thank you, i'm not interested." Click.

Comment

• Throne Logic
              Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
              • Aug 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus
              reporters can't tap a phone call that lasts 5 seconds.

"Hello? The bills? no thank you, i'm not interested." Click.
              The front office has gathered all the support staff to come in on the weekend in order to attack the Head Coach vacancy issue telemarketing style.

"Good afternoon Mr. - er - Har-b-ha? I'm calling with a special offer from the Buffalo Bills!"
              Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

Working...
              X