PDA

View Full Version : I dont get this...

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-17-2010, 11:34 AM
now maybe someone has a like or report to dispute this, but how is it that NOT ONE person in the entire media world knew of an actual Harbough INTERVIEW where they actually sat down and talked either via phone or in person?

Did they actually have a formal interview? I am fully aware of the need for secrecy for recruiting purposes, but there are a million hungry "journalists" out there watching everything very closely

and if they DID have this secret and undetectable interview.... what ELSE has been going on that NO ONE knows about?

Im not intimating more Cowher stuff.... just who else ARE they actually thinking of?

This is the weirdest coaching search I have ever seen. ever.

SABURZFAN
01-17-2010, 11:36 AM
they did it over a computer to save money. you know how cheap The Old Fart is.

Ingtar33
01-17-2010, 11:38 AM
now maybe someone has a like or report to dispute this, but how is it that NOT ONE person in the entire media world knew of an actual Harbough INTERVIEW where they actually sat down and talked either via phone or in person?

Did they actually have a formal interview? I am fully aware of the need for secrecy for recruiting purposes, but there are a million hungry "journalists" out there watching everything very closely

and if they DID have this secret and undetectable interview.... what ELSE has been going on that NO ONE knows about?

Im not intimating more Cowher stuff.... just who else ARE they actually thinking of?

This is the weirdest coaching search I have ever seen. ever.

Harbaugh might get fired if he has a public interview with the bills, and even if he doesn't; he'll butcher his own recruiting class... All college coaches will be the same like that.

A college coach will have to meet on the side. maybe not even in person, just over the phone. (that's assuming they want to coach in college next year)

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-17-2010, 11:43 AM
Harbaugh might get fired if he has a public interview with the bills, and even if he doesn't; he'll butcher his own recruiting class... All college coaches will be the same like that.

no, I understand all that.... but seriously, other then fan speculations, have you seen any indications from OBD that Harbough was even in the thought process?

Throne Logic
01-17-2010, 03:06 PM
Did he turn down the job or the formal interview?

trapezeus
01-17-2010, 03:09 PM
reporters can't tap a phone call that lasts 5 seconds.

"Hello? The bills? no thank you, i'm not interested." Click.

Throne Logic
01-17-2010, 03:20 PM
reporters can't tap a phone call that lasts 5 seconds.

"Hello? The bills? no thank you, i'm not interested." Click.

The front office has gathered all the support staff to come in on the weekend in order to attack the Head Coach vacancy issue telemarketing style.

"Good afternoon Mr. - er - Har-b-ha? I'm calling with a special offer from the Buffalo Bills!"