PDA

View Full Version : WTF with the Garrett love?

Prov401
01-17-2010, 03:55 PM
Are you Garrett lovers for real? He's Josh McDaniels 2.0, and if you haven't notice, we don't have KC and Oakland in our division to give us an ellusion of playoff hope like Denver had this year to make McDaniels look credible.

Garrett is an OK OC, period. What does he do spectacular? I mean, that delayed handoff that Romo does 10 times a game is pretty cute, but, jeez, I have no clue why this guy is getting any mention what-so-ever.

Just put it this way, I'm not high on Frazier, but...Frazier>>>>>>>>>>>Garrett.

ServoBillieves
01-17-2010, 04:18 PM
illusion*

Prov401
01-17-2010, 04:23 PM
illusion*

Nah, I spell it differently.

Nighthawk
01-17-2010, 04:34 PM
I think you're overlooking the fact that he has run a top 10 offense for the past 3 or 4 years and is responsible for developing Romo from a Practice Squad player to a legitimite NFL QB. The guy is a good coach.

Slim
01-17-2010, 04:38 PM
I think you're overlooking the fact that he has run a top 10 offense for the past 3 or 4 years and is responsible for developing Romo from a Practice Squad player to a legitimite NFL QB. The guy is a good coach.

Sean Payton should deserve MOST of the credit for Romo.

Prov401
01-17-2010, 04:49 PM
The guy was handed a team loaded with talent. T.O (a younger, explosive version), Patrick Crayton, Jason Witten (Top 3 TE in the NFL), a monster O-Line consisting of 3 pro-bowlers (Adams, Davis, Gurode), Julius Jones and Marion Barber, as well as a polished QB thanks to Sean Payton, as stated above.

Hey, Josh McDaniels did well with the Pats too, after Weis handed over the pro-bowl offense to him.

He would set our team back tremendously. I doubt we even interview him, but I'm just trying to understand what the fuss is about.