PDA

View Full Version : Mort and Schefter's tweets about Frasier

T-Long
01-17-2010, 05:35 PM
mortreport: So after what Leslie Frazier's Vikes defense did to Jason Garrett's offense, the Bills better stop playing around.

Adam_Schefter: Right on.

Night Train
01-17-2010, 05:38 PM
and then they shared a passionate kiss.

patmoran2006
01-17-2010, 05:41 PM
Lets see if they still feel the same if the Saints hang 45 on the Vikes next week.

Even if they can't hire Frazier yet, you'll know by Thursday who the next coach is going to be.

Buddo
01-17-2010, 05:41 PM
and then they shared a passionate kiss.

I've seen some horrible stuff in my time, but that thought gives me a severe case of nausea. ;)

Night Train
01-17-2010, 05:42 PM
you'll know by Thursday who the next coach is going to be.

What's up ?

HHURRICANE
01-17-2010, 05:43 PM
Nothing is going to happen as long as Frazier is still coaching in the playoffs.

If Frazier wants the job it's his.

Gregg Williams was hot D corrdinator also. Wait til tis guys has to coach this pile of crap that we have for players.

The Vikes are good on both sides of the ball so everyone looks better.

T-Long
01-17-2010, 05:45 PM
Lets see if they still feel the same if the Saints hang 45 on the Vikes next week.

Even if they can't hire Frazier yet, you'll know by Thursday who the next coach is going to be.

Are you saying this because you think we'll know if Grimm and Garrett turn down interviews by then?

Zero
01-17-2010, 05:51 PM
mortreport: So after what Leslie Frazier's Vikes defense did to Jason Garrett's offense, the Bills better stop playing around.

Adam_Schefter: Right on.

I'm sure it was all Frazier. Kevin Williams, Jared Allen, Pat Williams, Antoine Williams (etc) had NOTHING to do with it. :rolleyes:

NOT THE DUDE...
01-17-2010, 05:52 PM
is mort ******ed, we cant do anything until our choice is out of the playoffs. what playing around is he talking about. more anti buffalo propaganda from espn...

patmoran2006
01-17-2010, 05:57 PM
Are you saying this because you think we'll know if Grimm and Garrett turn down interviews by then?

No. I dont know that.

I think they already interviewed Frazier and he's obviously a finalist and as of right now, the only candidate.

If they cant get Grimm or Garrett to interview by Thursday, that means (obviously) case closed, Frazier is the man once season is over.

If they do get one of those guys (who knows who they prefer) and they want to go that direction, there's no need to draw it out.

So one way or the other, I think by the conclusion of Thursday we'll know the next head coach.

patmoran2006
01-17-2010, 05:58 PM
is mort ******ed, we cant do anything until our choice is out of the playoffs. what playing around is he talking about. more anti buffalo propaganda from espn...

Well a school of thought is that if Buffalo wants Frazier, they are doing a diservice to him by pursuing other candidates.

Buddo
01-17-2010, 06:02 PM
Well a school of thought is that if Buffalo wants Frazier, they are doing a diservice to him by pursuing other candidates.

The trouble with that line of thinking is a lack of 'due diligence'. While Frazier may not be too comfortable with that, he can surely understand it.

Yasgur's Farm
01-17-2010, 06:05 PM
So ahhh... What due diligence remains in your opinion?

T-Long
01-17-2010, 06:05 PM
No. I dont know that.

I think they already interviewed Frazier and he's obviously a finalist and as of right now, the only candidate.

If they cant get Grimm or Garrett to interview by Thursday, that means (obviously) case closed, Frazier is the man once season is over.

If they do get one of those guys (who knows who they prefer) and they want to go that direction, there's no need to draw it out.

So one way or the other, I think by the conclusion of Thursday we'll know the next head coach.
I think you mis-read my quote...I'm saying that we'll know its Frazier if they don't interview.

T-Long
01-17-2010, 06:07 PM
They have to keep interviewing candidates especially because he is still involved in the playoffs. If they weren't trying, then you would all be flipping out saying they are not doing their due diligence. I reported earlier that Frazier had a hand shake deal already in place...so these interviews are just that...doing their due diligence in my opinion.

Buddo
01-17-2010, 06:20 PM
So ahhh... What due diligence remains in your opinion?

Aside from the formal reported contact with Shanahan, and the informal reported contact with Cowher, the Bills have only conducted 2 interviews, that can be reliably confirmed. Both of those were with coaches of a defensive background. Attempting to interview other candidates from an offensive background, would seem like a sensible idea, and 'due diligence'.

Oaf
01-17-2010, 06:48 PM
What if Vikes won the thing and Frazier changed his mind? Then what? Or perhaps any other fires their coach and instantly is a better option?

WeAreArthurMoates
01-17-2010, 07:01 PM
He's not going to turn us down if we interview other candidates, especially if there's a handshake deal in place.

Novacane
01-17-2010, 07:02 PM
He's not going to turn us down if we interview other candidates, especially if there's a handshake deal in place.

If there is a handshake deal in place the Bills don't offer the job to Harbaugh.

Oldbillsfan
01-17-2010, 07:09 PM
I think Mort and Shefter should just shut up when it comes to the Bills.