PDA

View Full Version : Video: A special message to all the coaches who declined the Buffalo Bills HC job

Thirdman75
01-17-2010, 05:52 PM
A special message from me, to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euRIb6ocJKA

alohabillsfan
01-17-2010, 06:01 PM
ROFL!!!!!!

GvilleBills
01-17-2010, 06:11 PM
So awesome!

psubills62
01-17-2010, 06:13 PM
I love how this was under "Related videos"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RTC7YKrVh4&feature=related

Good message, btw.

Crisis
01-17-2010, 06:31 PM
i lol'd at the weis doughnut.

Novacane
01-17-2010, 06:44 PM
Funny but you need to make one telling Ralph F-you.

Mad Bomber
01-17-2010, 07:20 PM
:bf1:

Classic!

Cleve
01-17-2010, 07:36 PM
I'm not sure that it's reasonable to blame the coaches for not wanting to work for a 92 year old owner with the reputation for harmful meddling that Wilson has.

BillsFanCupp38
01-17-2010, 07:39 PM
Good stuff

raphael120
01-17-2010, 10:50 PM
hell yes! good job, man!

Beebe's Kid
01-18-2010, 12:04 AM
I'm not sure that it's reasonable to blame the coaches for not wanting to work for a 92 year old owner with the reputation for harmful meddling that Wilson has.

Why, this is precisely right...this video should be stricken for inaccuracy, and for ....whatever. You know what? At the end of the day, Ralph is our owner, and those f$#kwads have absolutely nothing to do with our franchise, other than we weren't good enough for them. I am as frustrated as the next guy with the whole situation, but if your grandfather goes senile, he's still your grandfather.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-18-2010, 02:03 AM
lets see **** all those coaches , hmmmm

lets see....

ralph wilson has fired bill polian
fired john butler
fired aj smith
fired wade phillips
fired tom donahoe
forced mike mularkey to fire coaches
fired dick jaroun in middle of season
and he forced wade phillips to start rob johnson

also wilson is cheap

so who should we be ****ing now??????????

Mike
01-18-2010, 02:15 AM
the Bills are getting accurate Feedback....
... the video lacks class

Thirdman75
01-18-2010, 06:39 AM

Yeah, maybe a little classless, but it made me feel better.

Cleve
01-18-2010, 06:47 AM

The head in the sand crowd doesn't like feedback.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-18-2010, 07:55 AM
while mildly amusing, if cowher sees it while cruising the internet for Bills related information, this may make him decide not to sign the contract.

after the billboard and wings, he was leaning heavily twords signing but this video will make him go the other way

said with tongue planted firmly in cheek. :)

psubills62
01-18-2010, 10:23 AM
lets see **** all those coaches , hmmmm

lets see....

ralph wilson has fired bill polian
fired john butler
fired aj smith
fired wade phillips
fired tom donahoe
forced mike mularkey to fire coaches
fired dick jaroun in middle of season
and he forced wade phillips to start rob johnson

also wilson is cheap

so who should we be ****ing now??????????

Why exactly are the bolded things bad? If only Jauron had been fired sooner...like last offseason.

BigZ
01-18-2010, 10:40 AM
Funny, and gets some of the frustration out but I'm not sure it's going to help us attract other good coaching candidat

imbondz
01-18-2010, 12:17 PM
that's hilarious.

Beebe's Kid
01-18-2010, 12:25 PM
Funny, and gets some of the frustration out but I'm not sure it's going to help us attract other good coaching candidat

It isn't going to hurt us either. We are fans...as much as we want to believe we influence the decision...we don't.

If anything, we are more resilient than any other fans. We still cheer this team despite the last decade. There is no other team, that I can think of, that the fans still show up, and still care after a similar period of futility. In fact, I bet 5 years hurts almost any other team in professional sports more than a decade has hurt the Bills.

This is the benefit of the small market. In a big market there is other teams to root for, other things to do...Buffalo, it's the Bills. There are people that say if the Bills don't do something, they'll just go watch the Sabres....no they won't. They already watch the Sabres, and will still watch the Bills. It's what Buffalo does.

On a side note, I decided I wanted to get into hockey, which I have only followed from a video game perspective. I had like the Sabres in the LaFontaine, Mogilny, Fuhr days, then the Flyers for a bit, but never seriously. When I decided to watch hockey, I didn't really have a choice who the team was going to be...I like the Red Sox and Celts, so I considered the Bruins, but I knew Bills fans were Sabres fans, so, as it turned out...I didn't really have a choice, which is how I like it.