X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drummernut745
    • Sep 2009

Everybody please WAKE UP!!

Not trying to be a punk, but Leslie Frazier coaching one good game does not make him a qualified HC nor someone capable of turning a franchise around. Be patient and don't tolerate anything but the best!! Ralph and Russ don't need Kool Aid drinkers. They need the season ticket count to plunge
  • Slim
    • Apr 2004

Re: Everybody please WAKE UP!!

Originally posted by drummernut745
    Not trying to be a punk, but Leslie Frazier coaching one good game does not make him a qualified HC nor someone capable of turning a franchise around. Be patient and don't tolerate anything but the best!! Ralph and Russ don't need Kool Aid drinkers. They need the season ticket count to plunge
    He did a damn good job as the Bengals DC for two seasons. He did a GREAT job as the Colt's secondary coach. And he's done a good job with the Vikings. So, even if we forget today's game, the man still has an impressive career.

Comment

• Dying_-2-_Live
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Slim
      He did a damn good job as the Bengals DC for two seasons. He did a GREAT job as the Colt's secondary coach. And he's done a good job with the Vikings. So, even if we forget today's game, the man still has an impressive career.
      Can't explain it any better than this
      "If you ain't first... You're last"

Comment

• elltrain22
        • Sep 2003

I'm gonna give Frazier a chance, and not b/c his def blasted Dallas today.
        If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Slim
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by elltrain22
          I'm gonna give Frazier a chance, and not b/c his def blasted Dallas today.
          This worries me a little. Frazier will interview when his team losses or wins the SB. If the Saints make Frazier look silly next week this place is going to explode. With the Vikings secondary, the Saints might smoke em'.

Comment

• Prov401
            President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
            • Aug 2008

Yea...He's coached more than one good game in his career.

Is he my first choice? No. But I'm a realist, and being a realist has given me the opportunity to realize (as realists do), that pipe dreams like Cowher/Marty, won't happen. So people like Frazier/Rivera are successful coordinators that we will have to settle on.

Related to Frazier: I'll listen to Tony Dungy's endorsements and recommendations over drummernut745's.

Comment

• Bmax
              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by TE2Hard-E81
              Yea...He's coached more than one good game in his career.

Is he my first choice? No. But I'm a realist, and being a realist has given me the opportunity to realize (as realists do), that pipe dreams like Cowher/Marty, won't happen. So people like Frazier/Rivera are successful coordinators that we will have to settle on.

Related to Frazier: I'll listen to Tony Dungy's endorsements and recommendations over drummernut745's.

Yeah and Mike Ditka's also...Two coaches that won Super bowls think the guy is ready !!!!

Bmax...

Comment

• Demon
                • Mar 2003

Um, i think you need to wake up. NOBODY wants the job but him. What do you suggest?
                Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Akhippo
                  • Nov 2002

The way things are going lately, all we need is a rookie QB to go with Frazier and we are playoff bound.

J Fox stuck with Delhomme to the detriment of his team. A Reid wont run the ball. Shanahan at one point got the whole Browns D Line. Dungy couldnt beat the Pats even with Manning.

Even the best coaches has serious issues.

We arent going to get the quantum change. No Cowher, No "A" list GM, and no first round P Manning.

OK, Frazier is not alot of peoples first choice, but as I see it we can only go up. We could have Cam Cameron or be stuck with Jamarcus Russell.
                  Buy land in AK now. In ten years due to global warming, it will be the new tropical paradise, minus the tropics

Comment

• Throne Logic
                    Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
                    • Aug 2002

Originally posted by TE2Hard-E81
                    Not that I have anything against Dungy, but he did endorse Vick. I am all for forgiveness. However, I would not take a Tony Dungy character reference as "all inclusive".
                    Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• ByrdsTheWord
                      Veteran Zoner
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Slim
                      BENGALS DEFENSE IN 2003.
                      24TH IN PASS DEFENSE? 28TH IN TOTAL DEFENSE? 25TH IN RUSH DEFENSE?

26TH IN RUSH DEFENSE, 19TH IN TOTAL DEFENSE? 13TH IN PASS DEFENSE?

Soooo...what did he do so well? Allowing the 12th most points in 2004? You need to up your standards a little. Thats not much of an improvement.

Comment

• Slim
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ByrdsTheWord
                        BENGALS DEFENSE IN 2003.
                        24TH IN PASS DEFENSE? 28TH IN TOTAL DEFENSE? 25TH IN RUSH DEFENSE?

26TH IN RUSH DEFENSE, 19TH IN TOTAL DEFENSE? 13TH IN PASS DEFENSE?

Soooo...what did he do so well? Allowing the 12th most points in 2004? You need to up your standards a little. Thats not much of an improvement.
                        2003 was a bad year for the Bengals defensively. Mind you this wasn't the most talented defense. Neither was the 2004 Bengals D. But notice what happened in his second year... IMPROVEMENT. This means he started getting more out of his players. The 2004 Defense also forced an eye popping 36 turnovers. The current Bills defense has more talent than that Bengals defense did.

Why don't you mention that while he was the secondary coach for the Colt's there pass defense improved from 15th to 2nd in the year he was there? And nevermind the fact that he helped coach Bob Sanders, Antoine Bethea, and Kelvin Hayden into the players there are today.

Comment

• Raptor
                          • Jan 2009

This race is over folks, whether you want it or not Frazier is the next HC of this team.

Thats what people need to wake up to.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Demon
                            Um, i think you need to wake up. NOBODY wants the job but him. What do you suggest?

hire Ingtar. i read one of his posts saying that he would take the job. in all seriousness, can he do any worse than Jauron? i don't think so.
                            Originally posted by yordad
                            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Cleve
                              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Raptor
                              This race is over folks, whether you want it or not Frazier is the next HC of this team.

Thats what people need to wake up to.

If he is the coach, I hope he has the balls to tell both Wilson and Dumbdon to stay out of his business when it comes to making HC decisions.

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
                              per play average than the Bills' offense!

Comment

Working...
                              X