PDA

View Full Version : What if Frazier says no, as a matter of principle

mark1126
01-17-2010, 11:18 PM
Frazier will tell the Bills no thanks as a matter of principle. Since the Bills dissed him by continuing to interview or attempt to interview other coaches, they basically sent the message to Frazier they didnt think that highly of him and could do better. As a result, Frazier who really seems to be a man of principle will tell the Bills no thanks..

Then what?

bumblin
01-17-2010, 11:24 PM
this is stupid

Throne Logic
01-17-2010, 11:25 PM
This is ridiculous. As a professional, Frazier will understand that the Bills must look after their own best interests. If he felt he could not commit to an offer that Buffalo may (or may not) have laid on the table, then that is his decision. For the Bills to put all their proverbial eggs into the single Frazier basket would be a very poor business move.

If he is a "man of principle", he would not effectively hold the Bills hostage over their HC decision.

Slim
01-17-2010, 11:32 PM
Very misleading title.

Turf
01-17-2010, 11:35 PM
I hate it when people post these fake thread titles to get attention.

Beebe's Kid
01-18-2010, 12:07 AM
I hate it when people post these fake thread titles to get attention.

That's almost as bad as sitting at home, trying to come up with the most negative scenario that could play out, and starting a thread about that.

Frazier will probably be honored that he gets to be a HC in the NFL. Hopefully he has a huge chip on his shoulder and is out to prove to the world that they underestimated him/us.

SABURZFAN
01-18-2010, 06:31 AM
while some of you claim that this is stupid or rEdiculous, i think this is a great point brought up. have any of you ever been hellbent on something but have a change of heart as time goes on? i know i have. let's face it, the NFL is a small community where word gets around fast. it is possible for Frazier to have second thoughts about taking the job.

baalworship
01-18-2010, 12:23 PM
If I interviewed for my dream job and found out that the company wanted 3 other candidates more but they all backed out I would care less and take the job!

It would just make me even more eager to show I belonged.

mark1126
01-18-2010, 01:40 PM
now the latest news says..

Schefter: Frazier unlikely to become Bills HC <!-- Start Post Thank You Hack -->http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/bzstyle2/buttons/post_thanks.gif (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?do=post_thanks_add&p=3121749) <!-- End Post Thank You Hack -->

<HR style="COLOR: #f3f3ff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->He was just on SC. Said the word around the league is that Leslie Frazier is unlikely to become the next coach of the Bills.

and..

By Jerry Sullivan
<!-- Begin /PubSys/Common/Decisions/if_creditline_with_dash.comp -->NEWS SENIOR SPORTS COLUMNIST
<!-- End /PubSys/Common/Decisions/if_creditline_with_dash.comp -->Updated: January 18, 2010, 12:29 PM

The coaching search has become a sad joke. Leslie Frazier is the leading candidate, because he's the only candidate. I'd prefer a coach with an offensive background, but maybe the Bills should hire him and be done with it. If the Bills keep sniffing out new candidates, Frazier might get offended and pull out. If this goes on much longer, they'll be interviewing Joe Frazier.

Told you so...!
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

madness
01-18-2010, 01:58 PM
Schefter was speculating not on Frazier's part but ours. He thinks we won't wait for him to be free.

I'm sure Frazier will get offended because other people are interviewing for a j-o-b. 100% Sully logic.

HHURRICANE
01-18-2010, 02:19 PM
I'm assuming, maybe incorrectly, that Frazier isn't accepting any job until his team is out of the playoffs? As a Vikings fan I want my D coordinator focused on the Saints.

I'm also assuming that the Bills are doing their due diligence in the event that Frazier says "no".

What am I missing?