• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buffalogic
    Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
    • Feb 2006

Sabres @ Yotes

I'm going to the game and always look forward to the sabres coming to AZ to play hockey.

If the Coyotes don't stay here then I will never be able to see the sabres play where I live and that's bogus! Keep the Coyotes in az!

Here's to a sabres beatdown like last year with a bunch of fights! They had like 4 fights last time it was nuts! And Miller shutout!
  • Cleve
    • Oct 2004

Re: Sabres @ Yotes

I'll be watching tonight - I hope it's in HD. The last game I had a chance to watch - last week @Thrashers was in S.D which looks terrible on my plasma.

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
    per play average than the Bills' offense!

Comment

• JD
      Sabres Zone
      • Sep 2003

“You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• JD
        Sabres Zone
        • Sep 2003

There are a ****load of Sabres fans in that arena.. I've heard several let's go buffalo chants and the crowd roars when we score lol.

Oh, and we're winning 4-1!
        “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• SabreEleven
          • Aug 2002

Kaleta scores, Myers scores, Connolly with a great assist...self-sex for EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
            There are a ****load of Sabres fans in that arena.. I've heard several let's go buffalo chants and the crowd roars when we score lol.

Oh, and we're winning 4-1!
            and that crappy Vanek only has two assists and is a +2...what a bum.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by SabreEleven
              Kaleta scores, Myers scores, Connolly with a great assist...self-sex for EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
              no wonder Lecter is not here

Comment

• JD
                Sabres Zone
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                and that crappy Vanek only has two assists and is a +2...what a bum.
                Oh shut up already, has he not been our most inconsistent player all year? One solid game and hes off the hook? lmao.

6-1 Go Sabres!

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

That penalty call on MacArthur was horrible- not that it really matters at this point.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• generalmills
                    • Sep 2003

Well Done AZ Sabres Fans!!! That was a fantastic showing tonight!

Comment

• SabreEleven
                      • Aug 2002

Originally posted by generalmills
                      Well Done AZ Sabres Fans!!! That was a fantastic showing tonight!
                      That was very impressive especially at the end when the goal chant went up.

Comment

• bflojohn
                        • Aug 2005

The Sabres fans were EVERYWHERE! I attended, and loved every minute of it. Lots of high fives and Sabres discussions going into the building and coming out. I wore a Gilbert Perreault jersey that got a few fans reminiscing!! Great time had by all (well except Coyotes fans), GO SABRES!!!

Comment

• JD
                          Sabres Zone
                          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by bflojohn
                          The Sabres fans were EVERYWHERE! I attended, and loved every minute of it. Lots of high fives and Sabres discussions going into the building and coming out. I wore a Gilbert Perreault jersey that got a few fans reminiscing!! Great time had by all (well except Coyotes fans), GO SABRES!!!
                          Amazing job tonight! I hope you'll be posting videos and pictures

Honestly, that was probably the biggest showing I've seen by Sabres fans for an away game.. I've taken bus trips to Columbus, Long Island, Pittsburgh, DC, Raliegh with 150+ fans on multiple buses and that was ****ing impressive tonight.

Comment

• Buffalogic
                            Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                            • Feb 2006

What a fun game to go to! Sabres fans dominated the tailgate and the arena. The buffalo chants were just too loud for the coyote fans to try and drown out. It was awesome! 7 goals! I wore my original Robert Jersey and a lot of people wanted to talk to me about it. Can't wait for next years game!

Comment

• Cleve
                              • Oct 2004

It was a crappy low-definition broadcast, but a great game nonetheless!

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
                              per play average than the Bills' offense!

Comment

Working...
                              X