• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Sullivan: Coaches Send Message To Bills

Can't argue with anything he says. Wilson is killing us.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit
  • Canadian'eh!
    • Mar 2004

Re: Sullivan: Coaches Send Mewssage To Bills

You can't really argue with anything Sullivan says. This team is in a great deal of trouble.

Can't attract coaches, how you gonna attract players?

The worst part is you can't even hope for the day when Wilsonis no longer around to destroy the franchise, because chances are there won't even be one once he's gone.

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

the sad thing is Wilson knows this that's why he's been desparate to hire people all along...he just questions whether anyone will even work here. I'm sure he thinks it's because of the city and the weather though...

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

I think some of the posters here might want to consider suing Sully for plagiarism. Many of his comments sound like they were lifted right off of these boards.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Novacane
          • Jul 2002

Are you saying he is wrong?

Comment

• Novacane
            • Jul 2002

Cue all the Sullivan just hates the Bills posters in 3....2..............1.......

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat
              I think some of the posters here might want to consider suing Sully for plagiarism. Many of his comments sound like they were lifted right off of these boards.

Sully would be reading it from the realists.
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• BigZ
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by YardRat
                I agree and was going to post my own comment before I saw yours. Sullivan probably is on this board anonymously and has probably been posting some of those comments himself. Otherwise he got a whole column by just spending about 30 minutes on the board and piecing them all together.

IT IS DEPRESSING AND PROBABLY MOSTLY ACCURATE.

Comment

• homeslice5484
                  • Jul 2008

Re: Sullivan: Coaches Send Message To Bills

I wish Ralph would just go away and never come back..and whatever happens to the team happens. He will once again steal our money and give us garbage.

Comment

• ddaryl
                    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                    • Jan 2005

Originally posted by homeslice5484
                    He will once again steal our money and give us garbage.

Ummm... Not if you don't give it to him...

I haven't bought a single Bills item in over 3 years.

I do subscribe to the Sunday Ticket but that more then likley will be cancelled this season as well.. I will then have no financial involvement with the team or league... I will return when they start playing acting like a franchise dedicated to winning a superbowl

Comment

• homeslice5484
                      • Jul 2008

my dad pays for the tickets so we all can spend the day together. Has had season tickets for over 30 years...he wont cancel them and it would just cause an argument if I do not go.

He likes giving his money to the old dumbass. Its hard because I love the enviroment at the stadium and spending the day withi friends and family. But on the other hand we keep showing them that we will pay for garbage.
                      Last edited by homeslice5484; 01-18-2010, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• jimbohastle51
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Feb 2005

the sad thing is a guy like billick, arrogant as he is, is out there basically asking to get a interview and has a staff in place and we wont even look at him. i dont know if its as much we are being turned down or we are not being realistic with the people we interview? Cowher? shot in hell, shotty? advisor at best, shannahan? never was going to come, but needed to drive his price up, shotty Jr.? why would he leave a situation where he has total offensive control in a huge market? garrett and grimm? both these 2 know they will have a HC job, garrett has already turned a few down but when you are turning down the falcons and ravens who have tons of talent you are def not taking the buffalo job. now guys like Billick, Marriucci, Fassell, these are the guys we should have been interviewing all the time. ALL have had post season success and all are offensive coaches. Marriucci is the reason T.O. is T.O. as well as the reason we even know jeff garcia's name. Billick again as arrogant as he is, is a PROVEN winner weather you like how he wins or not he gets to the playoffs almost every year and him and ozzie both did all those great drafts. finally Fassell, sure he had a mess in baltimore but billick doesnt give up power and the last head coaching job fassell had he did pretty good and revived a QB's career (kerry collins), a trait we could use right now.

Comment

• Cleve
                          • Oct 2004

It's about time the media started to hold Ralph Wilson responsible for the failures of this organization.

All I've ever seen them do is toss softballs to Wilson, Brandon, and Levy (when he was here). The mainstream sports media should be hammering both Wilson and Brandon at any of their pressers on the various failings of the team.

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
                          per play average than the Bills' offense!

Comment

• elltrain22
                            • Sep 2003

I thought it was about time for another column from Sully on how Ralph is the worst human on earth. With that said, great column
                            If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• kelly2reed4six
                              • Dec 2008

I'm not sure if Sullivan hes ever written a more accurate article in his life. That article really puts it into perspective how much of a joke this organization has become.

It's sad.

Comment

Working...
                              X