so whatever happened to the chickenwing deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

so whatever happened to the chickenwing deal?

did that ever happen?
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: so whatever happened to the chickenwing deal?

it flew the coop.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
      • Nov 2009

Re: so whatever happened to the chickenwing deal?

I had one of my trademark changes of heart (obscure Simpson's reference,) but seriously.... I thought it was a decent idea, and was fully prepared to do it. Then, on Friday night something happened.... I don't know what it was, but I woke up Saturday, and I don't want to hear another word about Cowher.

Seriously. I have never been an a@@-kisser, and I am starting to feel like a boot-licker here. If he doesn't want the job, if we aren't good enough, if he doesn't want the challenge, if he needs complete control, whatever his reason...F$%K him. If he didn't want to grab the bull by the horns and show the world how great of a coach he is, and turn this team around, maybe he isn't what/who we think he is.

If he did get wings....I hope he game Marino one, and he rubbed his eye with hot sauce on his fingers.

Comment

Working...
      X