PDA

View Full Version : How's this for irony? Frazier wins SB and then spurn Bills...

TheBrownBear
01-18-2010, 12:04 PM
After all of the hand-wringing here over a potential (and perhaps imminent) Frazier hire, wouldn't it be something if their defense dominated during the playoffs, they went on to win the Super Bowl, Frazier becomes the number one "hot commodity" coaching prospect in the league, he turns the Bills down for some job that suddenly opens up, and then the Bills get stuck with Haslett, Martz, or someone even worse? Raise your hand if you can actually see this happening.

ddaryl
01-18-2010, 12:06 PM
then we can only hope that ralph would finally get it and remove himself from the being involved at all with the franchise

Oldbillsfan
01-18-2010, 12:12 PM
Man why make it worse with the negate speculation. Isn't it bad enough as it is?

baalworship
01-18-2010, 12:13 PM
Maybe we can get stuck with Billick....

Beebe's Kid
01-18-2010, 12:14 PM
That isn't really irony. I hope somebody is smart enough to lock him up with a handshake agreement. I have come to really like Ol'Les.

baalworship
01-18-2010, 12:19 PM
I wouldn't worry. Frazier is hungry and will take any job that is offered. I didn't want Frazier but if he is the only one crazy enough to take this job what choice do I have other than to get behind him and hope he does well.

WeAreArthurMoates
01-18-2010, 12:19 PM
I absolutely think there's a handshake agreement in place. They may interview Grimm or Rivera but those guys would have to blow the socks off of Nix.

FlyingDutchman
01-18-2010, 12:24 PM
irony would be Ralph passing away after eating something that was too rich for his blood