PDA

View Full Version : Where Are All The " MY SOURCES " Hero's ?

Night Train
01-18-2010, 04:44 PM
I'm waiting for all of you to say " I called it " on Gailey. :monkeyp:

:rofl: at all you wannabe reporters.

We now return to the real world. Feel free to join us.

BILLSROCK1212
01-18-2010, 04:45 PM
I'm waiting for all of you to say " I called it " on Gailey. :monkeyp:

:rofl: at all you wannabe reporters.

We now return to the real world. Feel free to join us.
there's one person who did on some other board...but that's just one....so long Joe Logan

BillsWin
01-18-2010, 04:47 PM
Chan Gailey came from out of nowhere. I am man enough to admit when my sources, or I am wrong.

I had NO idea Gailey was even considered a candidate.

What a weird offseason this is shaping up to be. A big mess.

THRILLHO
01-18-2010, 04:50 PM
Joe Logan will have a post about Chan that shows this morning's date, bout 6:30 am.

trapezeus
01-18-2010, 04:51 PM
gailey hasnt signed yet. i trust that the final pick will be more underwhelming than any of us ever thought. even gailey is going to have looked good.

i just don't understand after jauron how a team could disappoint their fanbase more...but there they are: The Buffalo Brandon's working their magic.

ARoid
01-18-2010, 04:54 PM
I always knew that when the story broke it would be by an actual reporter. It's not enough to have a "source". Only when you have multiple sources can anything be confirmed.

Demon
01-18-2010, 04:55 PM
Yeah, this is interesting. Our insiders threw out every name in the book. Obviously Sal's sources were legit since they came out to say they were talking with Cowher and he broke it, but the rest of the people? I respect all of you and all but to get everyone worked up over "hand shakes" and Jason Garrett and all that Joe Logan garbage...... it was what it was, garbage. One thing we learned from this is we learned a lot about our insiders.