PDA

View Full Version : It's Time To Send Ralph a Message!!

ejsmith
01-18-2010, 04:52 PM
I'm embarrassed, humiliated, frustrated, pissed and sad... I'm about to lose my mind and go postal... I don't need this ****.

I think it's time to send Ralph Wilson a message. I am willing to donate to a new billboard that let's Ralph know that we are PISSED!! Somehow we have to make a statement!

WE CAN NOT SIT HERE AND TAKE THIS CRAP!!!

:sad: :cry: :madmad:

shelby
01-18-2010, 04:57 PM
i appreciate your sentiment, but i think at this point it's obvious that Mr. Wilson is not one to be swayed by the opinions of Bills fans.

Sorry....:console:

McBFLO
01-18-2010, 05:05 PM
Put up a billboard that says: Ralph, sell the team now, PLEASE!

shelby
01-18-2010, 05:07 PM
If you really want to send a message, don't spend your hard earned money on the mediocre product the Bills have been selling. Don't buy merchandise, season tickets, etc.
That is the ONLY way Bills fans will get their message across to Mr. Wilson and the FO.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-18-2010, 05:11 PM
i support a gailey hire... he has won everywhere hes been, he has been a head coach in the nfl and in college. he will do fine here if he has the right talent. we need to have a great draft these next 3 seasons...

kingmixer
01-18-2010, 05:12 PM
Yeah send ralph a box of anthrax

Demon
01-18-2010, 05:13 PM
i appreciate your sentiment, but i think at this point it's obvious that Mr. Wilson is not one to be swayed by the opinions of Bills fans.

Sorry....:console:

Honestly, i don't understand why people just can not accept that? Ralph Wilson doesn't care! He will be doing this to us for as long as he lives as long as we keep coming. Once we stop going, he's going to move and then BLAME US. Wait til how mad we are then when Ralph Wilson puts the BLAME on the FANS. It coming people. WAKE UP!

Bravo82
01-18-2010, 05:14 PM
Why does it matter? Ralph and Brandon already know 73,967 sheep will return to the stadium for the opener next year with 50k+ of them being season ticket sales. They don't care what you think as long as they have your money.

It's time the fans stick to their guns and DON'T RENEW YOUR SEASON TICKETS. Nothing embarrass the front office more than seeing a half empty stadium and more importantly UN-PAID FOR SEATS on opening day.

ejsmith
01-18-2010, 05:17 PM
I honestly can not see how in the hell people will pay for season tickets if Chan ****ing Gailey is our next coach. Surely we can't be that stupid, can we??

mikemac2001
01-18-2010, 05:20 PM
I honestly can not see how in the hell people will pay for season tickets if Chan ****ing Gailey is our next coach. Surely we can't be that stupid, can we??

problem is what else is there to do sunday afternoons from sep-dec

its a bright spot in the year for so many.......

Bmax
01-18-2010, 05:21 PM
Just wondering how many will be cancelling their season tickets if Gailey is hired....

My guess is that Brandon the money guy lobbies hard for a trade for a QB to make this move so the Bills PR goes in a better direction ?

Mike Vick or Mcnabb any one ?

Bmax

Canadian'eh!
01-18-2010, 05:25 PM
I'm thinking of buying season tix just so i can call and angrily cancel them.

mark1126
01-18-2010, 05:39 PM
From BuffaloBills.com

Service

Q: I have a complaint. Who do I talk to?
A: If you have a complaint you can contact the Guest Service Department at 1-877-BB-TICKS or e-mail guestservices@bills.nfl.net (guestservices@bills.nfl.net).

TedMock
01-18-2010, 06:13 PM
Just wondering how many will be cancelling their season tickets if Gailey is hired....

My guess is that Brandon the money guy lobbies hard for a trade for a QB to make this move so the Bills PR goes in a better direction ?

Mike Vick or Mcnabb any one ?

Bmax

that's just it. There's a lot more to be seen even after the head coach is hired. Coordinators, free agents, draft picks. Gailey is certainly not on my list, but there are much worse candidates too. This is a "wait and see" deal for me.

SeatownBillsFan21
01-18-2010, 06:20 PM
From BuffaloBills.com

Service

Q: I have a complaint. Who do I talk to?
A: If you have a complaint you can contact the Guest Service Department at 1-877-BB-TICKS or e-mail guestservices@bills.nfl.net (guestservices@bills.nfl.net).
How many threads are you going to post this in???

Night Train
01-18-2010, 06:20 PM
You should buy them.

JD
01-18-2010, 06:59 PM
Myself and 3 others won't be renewing our seasons.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
01-18-2010, 07:11 PM

This post here has BBMB written all over it. Why are we getting flooded with BBMB fans?

topher180
01-18-2010, 07:15 PM
problem is what else is there to do sunday afternoons from sep-dec

its a bright spot in the year for so many.......

Here's an idea. GET AN EFFING HOBBY! Maybe volunteer somewhere, spend time with your family, etc, instead of drinking 20 Miller Lites, puking on yourself, and getting a DUI on the way home.

It's been said a million times, no one cares, and will still be big fat marks for a joke of a franchise. This idea of "you're not a real fan" if you don't renew tickets or stop going to the stadium is for people with emptiness in their lives, who hang their hat on the fact that they've had season tickets for umpteen years to attend a less than decent (not even good, but decent) product. What does that say about you then? You continually support something that drains you of money, time, and sanity....things which most people don't have enough of to begin with.

Be an adult. If you love the Bills, bless you. Watch the games, post on a message board, read the columns. But you are not more of a fan than me because you are a delusional idiot, you're just a delusional idiot.

Note: Nothing against this poster specifically, just tired of the same s*** different shovel from Bills fans.

The Compromise
01-18-2010, 07:26 PM
Here's an idea. GET AN EFFING HOBBY! Maybe volunteer somewhere, spend time with your family, etc, instead of drinking 20 Miller Lites, puking on yourself, and getting a DUI on the way home.

LMAO

SABuffalo786
01-18-2010, 07:28 PM
Ralph truly did want to bring in top tier coaching talent - it's just that his repuation has ****ed any chance of a recovery as long as he owns this team.

Aliceinchainsbills15
01-18-2010, 07:47 PM
I'm embarrassed, humiliated, frustrated, pissed and sad... I'm about to lose my mind and go postal... I don't need this ****.

I think it's time to send Ralph Wilson a message. I am willing to donate to a new billboard that let's Ralph know that we are PISSED!! Somehow we have to make a statement!

WE CAN NOT SIT HERE AND TAKE THIS CRAP!!!

:sad: :cry: :madmad:
Ok let's calm down and pump the brakes here.

Aliceinchainsbills15
01-18-2010, 07:49 PM
i support a gailey hire... he has won everywhere hes been, he has been a head coach in the nfl and in college. he will do fine here if he has the right talent. we need to have a great draft these next 3 seasons...
Knock on wood...

capitolneal
01-18-2010, 07:49 PM
it's kind of 2 fold u stop buying tickets u lose the bills to LA San Antonio or some bigger city so be careful what message you want to send... This is a tough situation for a local fan to be in ( I go to the opener every year) but if you hold on to your dollars you might lose ur Bills

Aliceinchainsbills15
01-18-2010, 07:50 PM
That's not a good joke. Seriously...

McBFLO
01-18-2010, 09:27 PM
Why does it matter? Ralph and Brandon already know 73,967 sheep will return to the stadium for the opener next year with 50k+ of them being season ticket sales. They don't care what you think as long as they have your money.

It's time the fans stick to their guns and DON'T RENEW YOUR SEASON TICKETS. Nothing embarrass the front office more than seeing a half empty stadium and more importantly UN-PAID FOR SEATS on opening day.
That's an easy thing to say from Las Vegas.

jamze132
01-18-2010, 10:13 PM
I'm going to wait and see how this all plays out. I completely understand the guys who live in WNY and have the opportunity to purchase season tickets' reason for not wanting to renew right now. But I learned a long time ago to never make a decision on a high or a low. Give it a while to marinate, then make the decision.

Personally, if I lived in WNY, I would buy seasons every year regardless of who the coach was. And with the Bills having the cheapest tickets in the NFL, I would jump on it every year, but that's just me.

BillsNick
01-18-2010, 10:27 PM
I wish I could have season tickets. The commute from Florida would be a bit much though.

Seriously though, I don't care how pissed I get, or how heartbroken I get. I will never give up on the Bills as long as they're around. Never.

Bravo82
01-19-2010, 02:55 AM
That's an easy thing to say from Las Vegas.

First off, I go to school in WNY. The Bills were a major reason why I chose the college I did. The first thing I did after I graduated high school was bought some season tickets. It was fun in 2007, despite the team being less than good. At least they were entertaining. Had a blast at all the games, and even made the road trip to the Cleveland blizzard game. 2008 was OK up until the San Francisco game where they laid a total egg. After that game, I vowed to myself that if they retained Jauron after the season that I would not be renewing for 2009. And I stuck to my word and saved myself almost $1,000 this past year that would have otherwise been spent on seasons to watch this team go 6-10.

If the Bills would just show me a commitment that they want to be contenders, I will call up One Bills Drive and become a season ticket holder again in a heartbeat. I was fully prepared to cough up good money on 2 season tickets this year if we brought in Cowher. Also note that when this team sucks, you cant even give tickets away when December rolls around. Nobody wants to freeze their ass off to watch a 4-10 Bills team get smoked 24-3. In fact, I remember someone had a post on here GIVING AWAY a pair of tickets to the Colts game, and nobody picked them up :rofl:

Luisito23
01-19-2010, 03:02 AM
I don't blame anyone for not renewing their season tickets. A decade is too long to be throwing money in the dumpster.

SABURZFAN
01-19-2010, 09:09 AM
Honestly, i don't understand why people just can not accept that? Ralph Wilson doesn't care! He will be doing this to us for as long as he lives as long as we keep coming. Once we stop going, he's going to move and then BLAME US. Wait til how mad we are then when Ralph Wilson puts the BLAME on the FANS. It coming people. WAKE UP!

The Old Fart has blamed everybody but himself so it wouldn't surprise me.

ParanoidAndroid
01-19-2010, 10:15 AM
Originally Posted by Demon

So, his plan is to alienate the fan base to the point that the franchise loses value just so he can blame us, and then sell the team? That makes no sense.

He can simply use the excuse that an ever shrinking Buffalo economy can no longer support an NFL franchise any time he wanted to. Not many people would argue that.

He could also put forward a solid team and a franchise of increased value and then sell.

trapezeus
01-19-2010, 10:21 AM
We should write a thread of "dear Ralph letters", print them out in a book, and mail it to OBD with the anger we feel towards this team.

then we should sell the book with proceeds going to charity.