PDA

View Full Version : Fewell vs Gailey

IAG
01-18-2010, 04:58 PM
All you that gave me a hard time on this site about Fewell for HC, what would you rather have? Fewell is an upcoming star in my opinion. Well, you got your wish.

Michael82
01-18-2010, 05:00 PM
I'd rather have Fewell! At least he had some emotion and got a bunch of losers to win 3 games.

Dujek
01-18-2010, 05:04 PM
Gailey has won everywhere he's been. Not my dream hire by any measure, but judging him by the fact he had a personality clash with Todd Haley at the start of the year rather than on his previous record as both an OC and HC at the Pro and College levels is ridiculous.

And at least he's under retirement age.

Fewell had raw emotion and a willingness to learn, which I admired and to be honest given the sheer number of injuries he had to contend with I thought he did OK, but the Bills need someone who knows what they're doing as a HC, not someone learning on the job (again).

mark1126
01-18-2010, 05:12 PM
fewell had spirit, energy, and was an inspiration..he seemed so sincerely love the bills and wanted to win football games. He was good on the sidelines with clock management and had good instincts. I really liked him. He went 3 wins and 4 losses and played the last game down 29 players (21 on IR). I think he would have been a winner..

T-Long
01-18-2010, 05:15 PM
wow, it's come down to people still wanting Fewell. Yikes.

Bmax
01-18-2010, 05:16 PM
FEWELL

Just how will Gailey relate to the players ?

Bmax

Nighthawk
Although I'm not a huge fan, I'd take Gailey. He does have a winning record everywhere he's gone and Fewell is below mediocre as a DC and HC.

SeatownBillsFan21
Gailey in a landslide not even close

Dujek
01-18-2010, 05:18 PM
FEWELL

Just how will Gailey relate to the players ?

Bmax

The same way he did when he was taking Georgia Tech to all those bowl games?

Jesus ****ing wept, he's a GOOD COACH.

Just because he isn't a big name doesn't mean this isn't a good hire. It's not a great hire by any stretch of the imagination, but it certainly isn't a catastrophe.

Dicknoze69
01-18-2010, 05:19 PM
The same way he did when he was taking Georgia Tech to all those bowl games?

Jesus ****ing wept, he's a GOOD COACH.

Just because he isn't a big name doesn't mean this isn't a good hire. It's not a great hire by any stretch of the imagination, but it certainly isn't a catastrophe.

Yeah those bowl games against teams such as Syracuse really excite me.