Looks like Ralph and Russ are finally going to accomplish their goal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • more cowbell
    • Apr 2006

Looks like Ralph and Russ are finally going to accomplish their goal!

I've been saying for the past 5 years that it looked to me like Wilson and Brandon were running this team into the ground. It certainly looks like this organization has hit rock bottom. Assistant coaches have turned away "offers" for interviews, and it looks like were going to hire another below average has-been to be our head coach.

The only logical expination for this is that Ralph and Russ are tyring to run this team into the ground, so they arent the bad guys when the team eventually leaves in 2012. With an OBVIOUS deteriation of the fan base and season ticket holders this year and up coming years this will only add fuel to the fire of the argument "Can Buffalo stay competitive?"

The only thing Buffalo has going for it in terms of staying in Buffalo is it's amazing fan base. Other than that nothing else is appealing (sorry to whoever that offends...but its the truth) Buffalo has no prayer of surviving in the NFL, especially with a half empty stadium.

I know the DIE HARDS will still show up to games, and keep their season tickets no matter what. It's about pride in your town, not supporting this joke of a franchise. But that stadium will be lucky to sell out ONE game in the coming seasons.

This creates an out for Ralph and Brandon and Co. to make not only an argument that Buffalo is a small market, and dying city but the fan interest is no longer there and they cannot make up the means to compete in today's big market NFL.

As i've stated before this was the plan all along, and its become more and more apparent every season. With the developments of this past regular season, and now off season...anyone who denies this is just putting on the blinders.
    The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.
Working...
X