PDA

View Full Version : Gailey was the Bills "guy"

M
01-18-2010, 06:13 PM
OK, I go away for 1 day and a new HC rumor is on fire. Is Gailey really the "guy" that the Bills have been targeting all along? Is this a done deal? I don't know anything about him but from the way everyone is freaking out, he's awful?? :idunno:

Where's the original thread that said he was the new HC - someone please point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Mitchell55
01-18-2010, 06:14 PM
Idk. Most people are freaking out because they havent had a chance to like him. Everyone hated Frazier the 1st day but now we all love hime

SeatownBillsFan21
01-18-2010, 06:18 PM
People here would not have been happy with anyone except Bill C and that was never going to happen. i am ok with the hire we just need a home run with the staff and the draft and i think we can be good

Demon
01-18-2010, 06:23 PM
Was he their guy? No. According to Fox Sports, Bills met with him last week. It must have been after Jim Harbough, Brian Shotty and Russ Grimm rejected interviews.

Typ0
01-18-2010, 06:29 PM
Idk. Most people are freaking out because they havent had a chance to like him. Everyone hated Frazier the 1st day but now we all love hime

That says it all right there. The guy is the Bills coach and he's forgiven for all until he's a loser here.

Bill Cody
01-18-2010, 06:30 PM
This guy has less personality than Jauron. We needed a HR and Ralph has swung and missed. Again.

Demon
01-18-2010, 06:32 PM
This guy has less personality than Jauron. We needed a HR and Ralph has swung and missed. Again.

You must be thinking of someone else. Gailey has a ton more personality then Jauron.

YardRat
01-18-2010, 06:33 PM
OK, I go away for 1 day and a new HC rumor is on fire. Is Gailey really the "guy" that the Bills have been targeting all along? Is this a done deal? I don't know anything about him but from the way everyone is freaking out, he's awful?? :idunno:

Where's the original thread that said he was the new HC - someone please point me in the right direction. Thanks!

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=186437